Sign in to follow this  
Rene_Feijen

P3DV4 EZDOK CamerV3

18 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

In the preparation of versions of EZCA v3 Bild 61-62 has done extensive work for the implementation of the control using the mouse buttons and spacebar key in the SPOT mode. In addition, there have been significant changes in the keyboard polling module to work with complex keyboard commands sent by devices like the Logitech G13.

The complexity of the system generates new bugs. We have already compiled a new bug list and are now actively working to fix various bugs. In addition, we are actively working on the introduction of cloud storage presets. In any case, we collect feedback on all sorts of problems. Also we are grateful to the community giving good feedback.

All I want is space bar to allow me to zoom and pan in all views (not just SPOT).

I wont bother re-installing until this is achieved. Last time I uninstalled it didn't work, registry still full of EZCA and the sim still having the module loaded! I had to manually clean it all out, it also never fixed the hidden camera modes. 

Another thing I might suggest is perhaps use ToolTips to explain what all these things do, Simple MM mode vs complex MM mode? How about a little tooltip explaining what any of this means in more detail.

Anyway clicking the MM button and spinning the wheel is awful and I am not sure who can actually do that comfortably, not on my cheap mouse anyway!

Good luck with your new versions Nick, I look forward to when its ready as the new effects are brilliant.

Hardware: i9 9900k@ 5Ghz  |  RTX 2080 TI  |  AORUS MASTER  |  58" Panasonic TV

Software: P3Dv4.4  |  AS  |   Orbx LC/TE Southern England  |  Tomatoshade  |  737 NGX | AS A319 | PMDG 747 | TFDI 717 | MJC8 Q400

My P3D crashes rather soon alas, is there a way I quickly can disable EZDOK while still enabling Trackir, to rule out the possibility EZDOK causes the crashes on my system?

EDIT: Hm I can also try to fly default scenery in default aircraft for first testing purposes...

Edited by Rene_Feijen

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

Thanks for the info Nickbe. I’ll have to use the mklink. Not using the Program Files. Doesn’t work for me. I was hoping after a v3 we would finally be able to choose our custom install directory. Thanks again.

David

Hey all, been using ezdok for a while now but recently encountered a weird issue.

I use an Xbox 360 controller and use the HAT switch to pan around in the virtual cockpit. I recently bought a new controller but it's still an xbox controller (though current gen). P3D and even EzDok seem to recognize it just like the old one without any new config needed, but I'm having one weird issue... Panning with the HAT switch does not work like it used to. Oddly enough it ONLY work when I have the ezdok main panel up and active on my display (or any of the other ezdok config windows). When I click back to P3D panning stops but all other controller functions are fine.

It's a very odd and niche problem but figured I'd ask in case anyone might know the fix. Thanks!

Hi!

In the most recent EZCA 3.0.1.83 build, we added support for multiple identical controllers. Perhaps this build will help you. Also, don 't forget to run the EZCA Config tool after adding any new controller.

The last build is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YVj8HZB0WFtDfaTWSO6CFIl-1cV37-DZ

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020