Sign in to follow this  
Dirk110

FS2CREW MAJESTICS Dash-8-Q400- what is LINDA??

Dear guys,

I own the Majestics Dash-8 and FS2CREW for it. Under configuration I found "LINDA". Unfortunately I can not find anything in the manual. Also
 in the online topics I can find no exact idea what LINDA is. 

Hence my question- what is LINDA? And secondly, where can I find this information? Must stand somewhere? 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards, Dirk

Hi Dirk,

LINDA is a program used by external hardware devices (like Mode Control Panel) to interface with the Dash 8 aircraft.

In the Dash 8 version, it can cause some callout conflicts with FS2Crew for the Dash 8.

Hey Byork,

thank you very much for the fast reply. Understand, okay- means the option has to be "no" for me.

Best regards,

Dirk

Dirk, to clarify a bit more ion what Bryan has just said.

I have the Majestic Dash Q8-400, and only last week or so got the FS2Crew Special Bundle 64-bit for it.  Also have the LINDA add-on. However, as FS2Crew for the Majestic does all the work LINDA would otherwise have done, such as using joystick/keyboard shortcuts, hence I exclude it when flying the Majestic.