Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Feelthere Developing New Ejets for P3D 4.4

I wish we had better vc screenshots like bigger ones. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

The screenshots are decidedly low res but from what I can see it looks fairly progressed, I wonder how long before it gets released?

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

2 hours ago, officercrockey said:

That is definitely good news. The systems of the old version are still fine, but the visuals are not. And I HATE the fact, that there are basically almost no liveries around. So they need to make a proper paintkit this time. Anyone knows if Aeroplane Heaven is known for that?

Where have you been looking Officer C...??

I found a bunch in the file library here, using search terms like "embraer 170, embraer 175, embraer 190, and embraer 195", to date I have 22 different paints installed, all (or most) of which I got from the Avsim file library.

I also found that the older170 and 190 re-paints will work fine with the Ejets v2 175/195 for P3dD v4 port over, with just some very minor editing of a couple lines in the aircraft cfg entry for those paints...

If you have specific liveries you are interested in, message me and i'll see what I can dredge up for you, or at least point you in the right direction...😎

• Like 1

Looking forward to it.  The systems in the old E-Jets products were pretty good, but as others have said, the visuals look quite dated now.  I am hopeful this refresh will be just the thing to give the E-Jets new life for P3Dv4.

Wouldn't mind seeing them do the same for the ERJs as well, perhaps down the road.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

More interested in systems functionality. There track record hasn't been great. Last purchase I made from them, Paypal refunded me.

Are you sure your not confusing Wilco with Feelthere?  The latter track record is actually pretty solid; their ERJ V1/V2 and 170/190 were all well received.  Conversely, the former has had some terrible releases; for example their CRJ next gen series was terrible.

Matt King

6 hours ago, Airline2Sim said:

I'd say this is pretty good news. AH are rather good at the visual stuff and the existing port of the old feelThere E-jet is very decent from a systems point of view, apart from the fact that it feels like FS2004 in there. I'm interested to see what they come up with. This is one aircraft that is SORELY missed in the sim. 

Another Aircraft that's sorely missed in P3D V4 is the LevelD 767.  The code in that bird is practically flawless; to that end, I'd be happy with a straight visual upgrade (and obvious 64-bit recompile). That's the one aircraft I truly miss in P3DV4; it was my fav aircraft for a decade. 

Edited by kingm56
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Matt King

Just now, kingm56 said:

Another Aircraft that's sorely missed in P3D V4 is the LevelD 767.  The code in that bird is practically flawless; to that end, I'd be happy with a straight visual upgrade (and obvious 64-bit recompile). 

Agreed. 

• Like 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

32 minutes ago, Airline2Sim said:

Agreed. 

Make that 3 votes for the LevelD 767..😎

• Like 1

I'm real happy to see these EJets coming native to P3Dv4.4. I'll pull the trigger on these the first day they are released.

11 hours ago, ckyliu said:

I thought this was just a rehash of the old Wilco/feelThere E-jets v2 product, but it seems Aeroplane Heaven are doing new visuals for P3Dv4. I'm unclear how much of the old feelThere product will be recycled but I'd expect it'll be most of the systems code; that might be a good thing as AH's systems depth is a mixed-bag (e.g. the JustFlight HS.748 missing fuel trimmers, AH has done quite a few classic airliners for JF).

Must be very annoying to those who just repurchased the E-Jets E175/E195 P3Dv4 port though...

Yeah I just recently bought them but they were on sale so it doesn't hurt that much. Annoying that by the looks of it they have been at this for a while too.

Johnny Crockett
7700K @5ghz | Asus GTX 1070 | G.Skill 16GB 3600 | P3D V4

So happy I held out.  I just couldn’t bring myself to purchase that port over.  The original feel there e-jets was one of my favorites and look forward to this updated version.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

10 hours ago, SunDevil56 said:

Where have you been looking Officer C...??

I found a bunch in the file library here, using search terms like "embraer 170, embraer 175, embraer 190, and embraer 195", to date I have 22 different paints installed, all (or most) of which I got from the Avsim file library.

I also found that the older170 and 190 re-paints will work fine with the Ejets v2 175/195 for P3dD v4 port over, with just some very minor editing of a couple lines in the aircraft cfg entry for those paints...

If you have specific liveries you are interested in, message me and i'll see what I can dredge up for you, or at least point you in the right direction...😎

I'm pretty sure I know who painted a few of them....cough cough.

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I

Hope the paintkit and texture maps are similar...would save me a ton of work if I were to take interest in the new version. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

7 hours ago, signmanbob said:

I'll pull the trigger on these the first day they are released

As in: "I shoot some holes in the fuselage" the first day they are released? 😉

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

One of the features noted is:

• Flight dynamics tuned for the latest Prepar3D v4.4 engine

Does anyone know what that actually means?