Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Feelthere Developing New Ejets for P3D 4.4

4 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Hope the paintkit and texture maps are similar...would save me a ton of work if I were to take interest in the new version.

This time you will need to do it PBR, so the paint kit will be for sure slightly different..

Looking forward of what you can do :)

S.

30 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Does anyone know what that actually means?

My hope is: "They decided to use the P3D custom flight dynamics by implemented the ISimobject code using PDK".

However I think this is just: "A nice sale pitch, if the same new models still work under FSX, then it means nothing!".

S.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, signmanbob said:

I'm real happy to see these EJets coming native to P3Dv4.4. I'll pull the trigger on these the first day they are released.

Agreed...no brainer to purchase; all they needed were new textures as original vc textures are quite dated.  Orig model and systems ok.  Awesome news!!!!   

• Upvote 1

Simon

11 hours ago, signmanbob said:

I'll pull the trigger on these the first day they are released.

Ditto

8 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I'm pretty sure I know who painted a few of them....cough cough.

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I  sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I

Hope the paintkit and texture maps are similar...would save me a ton of work if I were to take interest in the new version. 😉

There you go Captain C, straight from the horses mouth so to speak...😁

Steve's paints are without a doubt some of the best available. I have all of the above paints, and they all work perfectly with the Ejets v2 P3D v4 port over.

Thanks again for your contributions  to our hobby Steve, you are the best...

8 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Hope the paintkit and texture maps are similar...would save me a ton of work if I were to take interest in the new version. 😉 

It appears to be an all new model so I imagine it'll be almost starting afresh when painting it

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I wish we had better vc screenshots like bigger ones. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Hi Steve,

Could you check the Air Canada and Delta 195 repaints. I am seeing the following anomaly in P3D4.

https://ibb.co/1d0Bjdk

Shez

Edited by ShezA

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

17 hours ago, SunDevil56 said:

Yea but just like the a320 neo there aren't that many airlines buying them (only 3 i think) so doing this variant,even if cool, would be kind of useless IMO. And with american for example (and maybe delta) getting rid of some 1st gen E-190s this is better I think.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LH340fan said:

Yea but just like the a320 neo there aren't that many airlines buying them (only 3 i think) so doing this variant,even if cool, would be kind of useless IMO. And with american for example (and maybe delta) getting rid of some 1st gen E-190s this is better I think.

Well I didn't realize that, but thanks for bringing it to my attention, and I agree completely, from a developers point of view it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to model a specific cockpit variant that isn't very common to the fleet as a whole....

43 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

People buy FeelThere products on day one? Yikes.

And how does a comment like that add anything whatsoever to a constructive discussion..??

Answer.... It doesn't...🙄

14 minutes ago, SunDevil56 said:

And how does a comment like that add anything whatsoever to a constructive discussion..??

Answer.... It doesn't...🙄

k

Feelthere has created many decent addons over the years, including the only Wilco ones that were worth flying IMHO.  

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU