Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Feelthere Developing New Ejets for P3D 4.4

14 hours ago, regis9 said:

Feelthere has created many decent addons over the years, including the only Wilco ones that were worth flying IMHO.  

If i recall correctly their A340 is STIll unmatched,even by BBS offer and by the xplane platform. Their widebody airbuses were quite hot sometime before pmdg launched their NGX and AS their airbus.

For sure, those were the last widebody airbuses I regularly used in FSX.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

On 3/7/2019 at 8:04 AM, ShezA said:

Hi Steve,

Could you check the Air Canada and Delta 195 repaints. I am seeing the following anomaly in P3D4.

https://ibb.co/1d0Bjdk

Shez

Hey Shez,

Unfortunately I don't even have the package installed and never got the update to P3d.   I think that was an on-going issue with the FS2004 to FSX conversion...I remember this was the aircraft I transitioned from 2004 to FSX...man that seems like decades ago!

If someone with the package who knows how to modify textures has my full support if they want to try and resolve this issue.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

For those after more screenshots, Aeroplane Heaven have posted some to their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Aeroplaneheaven/posts/1463514587120243 this includes virtual cockpit images

Looks a bit cartoony atm imo

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

28 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey Shez,

Unfortunately I don't even have the package installed and never got the update to P3d.   I think that was an on-going issue with the FS2004 to FSX conversion...I remember this was the aircraft I transitioned from 2004 to FSX...man that seems like decades ago!

If someone with the package who knows how to modify textures has my full support if they want to try and resolve this issue.

No worries mate.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

On 3/7/2019 at 1:51 AM, Egbert Drenth said:

As in: "I shoot some holes in the fuselage" the first day they are released? 😉

No, as in: "I'll shoot some holes in my credit card" 😊

So looking forward to this,

The Embraer is THE most automated plane ever. From 400ft AGL to turning off  the runway at the destination, only needs about 6 button presses. Great if you are feeling lazy !

Edited by GeeBee

On 3/6/2019 at 2:04 PM, SunDevil56 said:

Interesting.

I run the old Ejets V2 that was a straight compatibility port over to P3D v4, it works well enough, and I like it a lot, but it will be interesting to see what kind of "face lift" the v4.4 version gets.

Yes it does work, but looks pretty last decade. A good was n brush up is all that is needed.

I hope they don't over the top and cripple performance.

Doubt it as that's not Aeroplane Heaven's style.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

11 hours ago, GeeBee said:

So looking forward to this,

The Embraer is THE most automated plane ever. From 400ft AGL to turning off  the runway at the destination, only needs about 6 button presses. Great if you are feeling lazy !

You are so wrong here lol It's actually a lot of work in real life 😉

André

On 3/6/2019 at 8:40 AM, ckyliu said:

@AndreNr22 FeelThere's ERJ145v2 has decent systems depth, for instance most of the FMS works with accompanying navigation displays and it has proper engine start sequence and engine instrumentation. The E-jets were similar but being an older product the graphics on them are very tired and they are general need of a polish to be acceptable to modern tastes.

Aeroplane Heaven I am less familiar with but they made a lot of JustFlight branded classic aircraft you might have come in to contact with such as the BAC 1-11, VC10, HS.748, F27, DC-8, Viscount and I found those to generally be a bit light on the system side (I mentioned earlier how the HS748 Darts' didn't have fuel trimmers simulated despite being a key part of operating the aircraft). They also did some stuff for Wilco such as the P180 Avanti. But reading in to feelThere's statement I think the systems will be coming out of FT's existing code slotted in to new visuals by AH and then hopefully a general polish of the whole package, and steep approach capability would certainly be nice.

Good observation on the HS748 and fuel trimmers. I flew the 748 (or the Hawker as we called it then) for a year and 500+ hours back in the 1990s and I kinda did miss having fuel trimmers on the flight sim version.

On 4/27/2019 at 1:40 AM, awf said:

You are so wrong here lol It's actually a lot of work in real life

I think he means on the sim. In feeltheres version, you can press like 4-5 buttons, program the FMC and get going in under 5mins. It's great for beginners or people who like the Embraer series. In other sim aircraft e.g. Aerosoft Airbus or PMDg 777 its a lot more complicated and takes 10-15mins to get started. 

i5 8600K  @4.5Ghz 16GB RAM GTX1060 

8 minutes ago, ols500 said:

I think he means on the sim. In feeltheres version, you can press like 4-5 buttons, program the FMC and get going in under 5mins. It's great for beginners or people who like the Embraer series. In other sim aircraft e.g. Aerosoft Airbus or PMDg 777 its a lot more complicated and takes 10-15mins to get started. 

Actually I can't do under the 30mins no matter the aircraft, except for a cessna doing vfr i guess... Cuz, if you're not loading the route, i mean, it Will take the same amount of time because you can't type faster

My apologizes for bumping this old thread,

Has anyone heard of any news in regards to this project? Last news about this was back in June, however I am wondering if anyone else has any insight into this project. 

3 hours ago, kbuf_aviator said:

Last news about this was back in June

Haven't heard anything else since last month.  I'm also anticipating this one, hoping it will be worth the wait.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library