Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Feelthere Developing New Ejets for P3D 4.4

17 minutes ago, C2615 said:

emmm, the AP feels as glitch as the old one...

Well it's flyable, but....for all these years, I do hope to get something better...

How can you feel the AP Is as glitch as the old one from watching a video. The pilot in the video is a IRL 175 pilot. Just wondering what your basing your observation on?

• Upvote 2

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

It looks really interesting. I hope they are not too greedy with the price (as some developers are).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wise87 said:

How can you feel the AP Is as glitch as the old one from watching a video. The pilot in the video is a IRL 175 pilot. Just wondering what your basing your observation on?

I don't have the current version so I can't compare but just watching the video it's clear that there are some issues when in LNAV mode and how it tracks toward waypoints. Also,  the direct to intercept function doesn't seem to work right. Hopefully they'll fix those issues because otherwise it looks like a worthwhile purchase.

All the flightdeck seems modeled a bit oddly: the shapes are not super-accurate.

The MCDU seems ok, pages are there but some of  the colours, fonts and other details are wrong (they look like the old FS2004/FSX Embraer).

Sounds are okayish.

PFD and ND are correct, again fonts are wrong and the dimensions of the FD, speed/hdg bugs are a bit off. It looks like they can't use the original one maybe?

But aside from these (mostly) graphic error: it looks okay. I really hoped to see something a bit more detailed, not PMDG/FSL but at least a little bit more curated.

I am curious to know which Epic load they are simulating (Epic Load is the name of the main software of the Embraer: all different software have different name).

Obviously I can't wait to try it!

EDIT:

Yes, the autopilot looks a bit too "reactive" from the videos, it's much more gentle IRL

• Like 1

Francesco 

Embraer 195 Type rated

My Specs: MOBO: ROG Z390 Maximus Hero IX CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.0 Ghz GPU: Nvidia  GeForce GTX 3080Ti RAM: GSkill Trident 32Gb Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

MSFS, DCS World.

Dont think we can judge the looks and colors from a video. Its likely super compressed, and not in the highest quality. Compare it with some high res shots on FB  which is again compressed, but it does look a whole lot sharper. 

If you watch those videos, and the RL EMB pilot dealing with the oddities that happen and explains that it happens in the real aircraft.  However alot of simmers will dismiss it as a bug and poorly done AP.  But common sense prevails. If the AP is not doing what it is supposed to do...., Intervene!   

I look forward to this alot.  A little different from the Boeing and Airbus flying with some peculiarities.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

19 minutes ago, HighTowers said:

Dont think we can judge the looks and colors from a video. Its likely super compressed, and not in the highest quality. Compare it with some high res shots on FB  which is again compressed, but it does look a whole lot sharper. 

If you watch those videos, and the RL EMB pilot dealing with the oddities that happen and explains that it happens in the real aircraft.  However alot of simmers will dismiss it as a bug and poorly done AP.  But common sense prevails. If the AP is not doing what it is supposed to do...., Intervene!   

I look forward to this alot.  A little different from the Boeing and Airbus flying with some peculiarities.

Well, they are clearly different.

I don't think that video compression can muate colors and fonts so much! 🙂

Also I was talking about details that are different from what I see everyday in the office 😉

Francesco 

Embraer 195 Type rated

My Specs: MOBO: ROG Z390 Maximus Hero IX CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.0 Ghz GPU: Nvidia  GeForce GTX 3080Ti RAM: GSkill Trident 32Gb Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

MSFS, DCS World.

Landing

Taxi and shutdown

Mikael Leinonen

I’m interested in this product, but I couldn’t get past the visuals of the vc modelling...some aspects seemed nice (like it appears they have used pbr which enhances the look) but there seems to be something about proportions and / or somehow it just felt like a slightly cartoonish version. I think it’s the displays in terms of fonts  sizing and somehow the proportion modelling for some parts of the vc seem off. It’s like my brain wants to like it but some parts take away from the immersion to a point my brain doesn’t quite “buy in”. Centre console and throttles and overhead seem good, but....hmmm, there’s something not quite right visually here. Want to like it though 🤓🤓

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

I'm so thrilled we are getting rid of that old autopilot glareshield

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Just to remember how to fly this plane, I broke out the old version of e-jets. It works well for such an old addon. I can't wait for the new version. It will be a very nice addon when brought up to date with p3d v4.4+ features. Why others get it so horribly wrong is beyond me (looking at you aerosoft crj).

1 hour ago, LEFTSEAT said:

overhead panel looks really high. need a booster seat to reach it 😃

Yes this is a part of what feels weird spatially speaking in the cockpit. Has promise if they can adjust....

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

It seems like they have been RELEASED. If you do a sera h on feeltheres store, you find them:

https://www.feelthere.com/?s=Embr&post_type=product

looks like, like the previous version, it’s split between the 170/190 and 175/195 variants. It also seems like there is a 10$ discount on each variant package for openers of the previous version, or, if you buy all variants in one purchase, you get the same discount. Full price per package is 60$, and 50$ for the discounted packages for previous owners.

havent bought it yet... I’ll let others be the guinea pig 🙂

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

3 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

It seems like they have been RELEASED. If you do a sera h on feeltheres store, you find them:

https://www.feelthere.com/?s=Embr&post_type=product

looks like, like the previous version, it’s split between the 170/190 and 175/195 variants. It also seems like there is a 10$ discount on each variant package for openers of the previous version, or, if you buy all variants in one purchase, you get the same discount. Full price per package is 60$, and 50$ for the discounted packages for previous owners.

havent bought it yet... I’ll let others be the guinea pig 🙂

I'm pretty sure I bought both wayyy back in the day so I don't think I qualify for the discount.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3