Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Feelthere Developing New Ejets for P3D 4.4

Apparently, the flaps are incorrectly modelled (it's like a mixture of 175/190 for all aircrafts). Can somebody confirm ?

E190

2595914290_030363c9e7_z.jpg

E175

maxresdefault.jpg

FEELTHERE FAMILY

Embraer_190_7_wings-scaled.jpg

edit: after having double checked, the E190 seems ok. Only the E170/175 has a missing flap.

24 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

Well this was going to be a day one purchase for me. But based on feedback here and the expensive pricing, I am going to sit tight until more positive feedback arrives, it's patched, or it goes on sale. It seems it was rushed to be released before Christmas and shortcuts were taken.

$100 for the four variants compared to Aerosoft A320 family bundle at €80 which has more variations and engines in it, makes the new E-jets look overpriced. Similarly the Aerosoft CRJ700/900 bundle is €75 and seems to be higher quality.

Honestly don't buy the CRJ either I had to uninstall it. Posts being closed or deleted about a kernelbase.dll error that renders the plane unusable. I uninstalled it and have written it off as junkware.

1 hour ago, ugom13 said:

Apparently, the flaps are incorrectly modelled (it's like a mixture of 175/190 for all aircrafts). Can somebody confirm ?

E190

E175

maxresdefault.jpg

FEELTHERE FAMILY

edit: after having double checked, the E190 seems ok. Only the E170/175 has a missing flap.

Be sure to report that on their forum if you haven't already. Vic said they are working on a SP.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

4 hours ago, Arklight1 said:

If you add both packs to your cart, a $20 instant credit is applied. 

We'll, that helps, but at $100 that's still in the NGXu range which still makes it a bit much for me.

- Aaron

4 hours ago, ugom13 said:

E190

E175

maxresdefault.jpg

FEELTHERE FAMILY

What is the issue again? Are you saying the E175 wing is modelled identically to the E195? Can you attach a picture of the E175 wing?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Hi all, its important to post these issues on the Feelthere forum. I've seen a bunch of things mentioned here at Avsim but not posted there (including the information from the 195 pilot here), unless I've somehow missed it. Vic is very active in that forum, so if you want visibility regarding an issue it's very important to post there. He's a good dude 🙂

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

3 hours ago, Shomron said:

What is the issue again? Are you saying the E175 wing is modelled identically to the E195? Can you attach a picture of the E175 wing?

I didn’t buy it for now (that’s why I asked for confirmation from people who bought it) but just from the pictures, it seems they missed the outer second flap on E175/170. 

1 hour ago, Arklight1 said:

Hi all, its important to post these issues on the Feelthere forum. I've seen a bunch of things mentioned here at Avsim but not posted there (including the information from the 195 pilot here), unless I've somehow missed it. Vic is very active in that forum, so if you want visibility regarding an issue it's very important to post there. He's a good dude 🙂

I am going to do a post on their forum with all the info.

Right now I am collecting all the missing things/bugs that I found.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Francesco 

Embraer 195 Type rated

My Specs: MOBO: ROG Z390 Maximus Hero IX CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.0 Ghz GPU: Nvidia  GeForce GTX 3080Ti RAM: GSkill Trident 32Gb Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

MSFS, DCS World.

I've asked them to consolidate a thread with the issues and what's planned to be fixed as there were many issues reported.

Like Aerosoft did for the A330 after launch.

I will buy it only when I get visibility on what planned to be fixed and what's not...

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

1 hour ago, Shomron said:

I've asked them to consolidate a thread with the issues and what's planned to be fixed as there were many issues reported.

Like Aerosoft did for the A330 after launch.

I will buy it only when I get visibility on what planned to be fixed and what's not...

I have made a post in their forums with some initial elements to be fixed.

Problem is that my post is stil waiting for admin approval.

Francesco 

Embraer 195 Type rated

My Specs: MOBO: ROG Z390 Maximus Hero IX CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.0 Ghz GPU: Nvidia  GeForce GTX 3080Ti RAM: GSkill Trident 32Gb Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

MSFS, DCS World.

At least they are working on some fixes. It looks like they have some of the lighting issues fixed but some will likely remain. That’s the one thing that’s scary about this developer is that they recognize issues but eventually (or sometimes initially) state that they have no plans to fix them. But when charging full price like this, they had better support their product.

I was about to purchase this on day one, but after these issues I'll wait. It is good that I see the developers active in their forums but I think I'll wait to see how fast they will address the issues before I buy. I have no problem if there are bugs as long as the developer is committed to fix them all and even add more features.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

I bought the plane and there are too many items that just don't work, need fixed or they left out. You can't even import flightplans because they didn't bother to add a folder to import the FP from. You can't use the panel back lights in the daytime which would help in reading the panel. Don't try a dawn to dusk flight because you have to wait for the lights to come on.  The autopilot panel is hard to read and the baro standard and heading sync button doesn't even work. You can't even use the FMC for fuel, doors or panel states in 2019. This plane is defiantly not worth the $60 as it is currently. Lets hope the developer fixes many of the issues. 😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Just watched Chewys stream on the first flight.  All in all he seems quite pleased with it and enjoyed the flight. The items mentioned above are indeed there but rather minor. By no means a deal breaker and FT is aware and will be fixing them.  Biggest thing to fix would be to have better lighting in the VC during the day. Anyhow, says its way better than the SSG Embraers.  Recommend watching the stream from the perspective of a general simmer.  

Kinda odd everyone focuses on the negative points but rarely mention the positives. The external modelling looks fantastic.  For most simmers, it looks to be fairly complete with a nearly fully featured FMC. For the real world pilots out there, theres obviously going to be things not right. How can you compare vs a 50$ sim.  The systems look to be fairly detailed too watching that flight.  Think its pretty good for having an ERJ in the sim albeit a little expensive to have both variant packages.  

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png