Sign in to follow this  
charliearon

Welcome to the AVSIM Commercial forums!

Welcome aboard!  I think I remember a tradition where AVSIM staff get free samples :rolleyes::biggrin:  OK, I gave it my best shot!😉  Looks like great scenery.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

3 hours ago, charliearon said:

Welcome aboard!  I think I remember a tradition where AVSIM staff get free samples :rolleyes::biggrin:  OK, I gave it my best shot!😉  Looks like great scenery.

Thank you!! Is this Mr. Zippy? Yes, I heard about that tradition, but I swear there was a post somewhere that as of 2019 it was tabled, hmmmm, will need to research that one.:laugh:

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

4 minutes ago, annber said:

Thank you!! Is this Mr. Zippy? Yes, I heard about that tradition, but I swear there was a post somewhere that as of 2019 it was tabled, hmmmm, will need to research that one.:laugh:

Oh, heck!  Look who showed up.  Yeah, it's me, the one and only :happy:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 hour ago, charliearon said:

Why does a day have only 24 hours?? I still got to redesign my website, send new screenshots to FSelite and others, finish trying to set up payment options with banks, set up this support forum with some entries, pics, etc. and about 100 other things....Glad to see you again:biggrin: and very happy to be here. Still hard to believe.

Edited by annber

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

On 3/6/2019 at 5:05 PM, charliearon said:

Can I interest you in a comp? Let me know,

Bernardo.

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs