Hi all,

I recently just made v2.64 of PTA available which fixes the "Water Surface Tuning" error.

You can find the download via your order page on the SimTweaks website. 

I appreciate everyone's patience in waiting for the update, I know it can be frustrating when something doesn't work as expected.

Thanks,

Matt.

• Like 6

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

well done matt

Nom nom, my words taste sooo good! :)

A BIG thanks from me too!! Any other changes/mods? I take it that 2.63 presets will work just fine - just need to check the water settings <??>.

Thanks Matt!

Kind regards

4 minutes ago, Adamski_NZ said:

A BIG thanks from me too!! Any other changes/mods? I take it that 2.63 presets will work just fine - just need to check the water settings <??>.

Nothing has changed apart from the Water Tuning fixed. All 2.63 presets will work just fine - just re check the water settings and apply. 

Would you describe to me what the water surface tuning error actually did (visually)?

Tks

38 minutes ago, MattDavies said:

Nothing has changed apart from the Water Tuning fixed. All 2.63 presets will work just fine - just re check the water settings and apply. 

Thankee kindly, Sir!

I've updated the info on my presets site: https://www.nzfsim.org/shaders/pta-presets/

Adam.

Thanks Matt. Was looking forward to the update 

Thanks Matt, now don't go far, be ready to update again for P3D V4.5 soon 😁

Many thanks Matt, much appreciated.... 

All the best of luck... 

I also bought on simmarket. You should have a PTA account. Login there and click the link through to simmarket order. I just got 2.64 from that link.

https://simtweaks.com/login

If you can remember setting it up, try your usual email first

17 hours ago, Sven Cella said:

I bought it on simmarket but it's not available there yet...

Apologies. I'll get it uploaded just now.

Although if you want it quickly you can either view the instructions here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/521831-simmarket-customers-please-read/

Or the direct download link is in this thread here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/538424-pta-what-version-do-i-need/

Just a note - I have PTA 2.64, Prepared version 4.3.29.25520 and I am still getting the water surface error when applying presets.

Happens with every preset that has this option checked - including Pete's preset and MattDavies preset.

Help?

On 3/28/2019 at 8:57 AM, wasp_hh said:

Just a note - I have PTA 2.64, Prepared version 4.3.29.25520 and I am still getting the water surface error when applying presets.

Happens with every preset that has this option checked - including Pete's preset and MattDavies preset.

Help?

I seem to be having the same issue, although I'm not sure what the water issue should look like, since this is the first time I have used PTA (2.64). I'm still verifying correct versions and obvious settings. I'll report back with any findings.

Same issue experienced. Water surface error with PTA and fine after PTA full removal process. Resinstall PTA and same trouble again (3 times right now) with various presets available. I'll use P3D without PTA from now on until fix available.

There's no need to totally deprive yourself of all the goodies that PTA can still bring to P3D. All you need to do is disable/not use the Water Surface Tuning tweak. Everything else works as before ...

Adam.