Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

Imaginesim WSSS Singapore Changi...

5 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Everyone, what is the library scenery order for each entry in the addon xml? The manual says it will load the first one then the rest on top but I have odd elevation issues in the night time especially the runway markings are floating above the runway and my order of entries must not be right.

Look from the web, Lorby-SI AddonOrganizer_P3D_V4 and then deactivate all payware sceneries but leave the scenery in question. Run a test and if OK activate one scenery at a time and keep troubleshooting. It will be there the scenery producing the issue that may have to be positioned lower than the working scenery. Try that ...

Patricio Valdes

9 hours ago, trisho0 said:

Look from the web, Lorby-SI AddonOrganizer_P3D_V4 and then deactivate all payware sceneries but leave the scenery in question. Run a test and if OK activate one scenery at a time and keep troubleshooting. It will be there the scenery producing the issue that may have to be positioned lower than the working scenery. Try that ...

I am asking only for the order of the 4 entries of the Imaginesim Singapore scenery

5 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

I am asking only for the order of the 4 entries of the Imaginesim Singapore scenery

First, do you have also the Samscene Singapore City?

Patricio Valdes

10 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

here it goes:

Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 EarthData
Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2
Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 Scenery 0903
SamScene Singapore City Wow
SamScene Singapore base pack
Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 City Center

Note: the city center must be deactivated from Imagine Operations Center not from the flight simulator Library.

Patricio Valdes

So I was wondering to what extent the ImagineSim City Center and SamScene's City center are the same or different? is it recommended to get Samscene, and what would it include over ImagineSim's city center?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

2 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

So I was wondering to what extent the ImagineSim City Center and SamScene's City center are the same or different? is it recommended to get Samscene, and what would it include over ImagineSim's city center?

Ask SamScene. They recommend to deactivate ImagineSim City Center otherwise some area will have double objects. SamScene Singapore city has more to see especially buildings and textures. I have both Singapore Imaginesim and Samscene blended nicely. 

• Like 1

Patricio Valdes

On 6/27/2019 at 1:48 PM, trisho0 said:

here it goes:

Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 EarthData
Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2
Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 Scenery 0903
SamScene Singapore City Wow
SamScene Singapore base pack
Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 City Center

Note: the city center must be deactivated from Imagine Operations Center not from the flight simulator Library.

Thank you I have this order layout, but not SamScene scenery, and get the odd ghost runway numbers and texture right above the real runway when arriving at night. Why does EarthData go above the Singapore scenery itself with the airport afcad?

14 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Thank you I have this order layout, but not SamScene scenery, and get the odd ghost runway numbers and texture right above the real runway when arriving at night. Why does EarthData go above the Singapore scenery itself with the airport afcad?

I think odd ghost runway number and texture issues is due to another scenery you may have activated as higher priority in sim Library. Usually a freeware is doing that problem you need to deactivate all sceneries and start testing one scenery at a time. So, you can start with WSSS (complete in same order layout) activated only first and find out if it is normal or not. If you still have the issue then you need to contact the Developer directly.

Patricio Valdes

Hey,

did anyone fix this issue with the CTD yet? Having the exact same problem: Did fly from different airports (FlyTampas EHAM, AeroSofts EDDF and Taxi2Gates EDDM) to WSSS and when turning final I get a CTD with no message in the Windows Event Display. This is after the PBR update. Before the PBR update it worked like a charm. I can, however, start a new flight directly in WSSS with no problem.

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2019 at 5:14 PM, trisho0 said:

I think odd ghost runway number and texture issues is due to another scenery you may have activated as higher priority in sim Library. Usually a freeware is doing that problem you need to deactivate all sceneries and start testing one scenery at a time. So, you can start with WSSS (complete in same order layout) activated only first and find out if it is normal or not. If you still have the issue then you need to contact the Developer directly.

No other scenery. I moved the earthdata lower than the airport and am testing it out tomorrow

For some I reasons I have runways and taxiways markings above the ground during each and every landings at WSSS. It's not happening on take-offs. Has anyone ran into similar situation?

On 6/26/2019 at 2:55 PM, Boeing or not going said:

Everyone, what is the library scenery order for each entry in the addon xml? The manual says it will load the first one then the rest on top but I have odd elevation issues in the night time especially the runway markings are floating above the runway and my order of entries must not be right.

Exactgly the same issue - please see my above post. There are no other WSSS sceneries

On 7/6/2019 at 8:05 PM, Boeing or not going said:

No other scenery. I moved the earthdata lower than the airport and am testing it out tomorrow

Please report back

Im also having default buildings overlapping with the scenery. Tried turning everything off including orbx vector and searching and disabling for any "WSSS" files on my p3d folder. But still nothing can affect it so far.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

7 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

Im also having default buildings overlapping with the scenery. Tried turning everything off including orbx vector and searching and disabling for any "WSSS" files on my p3d folder. But still nothing can affect it so far.

When default buildings overlap the scenery it means that you either rename the ADE file or moved it from the default location to some other place.