Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

Imaginesim WSSS Singapore Changi...

How does the safetedok parking system work in this scenary?  

How will safetedok determine what ACF type of is getting ready for parking?  For example 738 safetedok stops too early...

Edited by niksan29

On 10/1/2019 at 3:27 AM, MagicPhantom said:

Just got the solution with help from ImagineSim.

It’s also written in the installation instructions ;o)

Uninstall any previous version of WSSS. Restart and exit the Sim. Reinstall WSSS and start the Sim again. That worked for me.

Thank you for this! it worked for me too!

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

team

i noticed in the IS website's P3DV4 current features list ...... low visibilty nav lighting.

I guess this refers to daytime low visibility (<4000m) & to at least ALS lighting.and perhaps runway and taxiways lighting (hopefully all 3).

can you can confirm if this is the case & that it is a recent inclusion (given i refrained from buying as i believed it lacking at first release)

Edited by vadriver

for now, cheers

john martin

On 9/30/2019 at 4:55 AM, vl1 said:

i9-9900K 16gb RAM 3200Mhz 1080Ti

Is there ANYTHING better?

Yeah...quite a bit lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

7 hours ago, Arklight1 said:

Yeah...quite a bit lol

Did you read the post following directly underneath the one you cited? No need to dig this out again and making fun of the statement, all said...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I've been trying to troubleshoot the awful stutters on this scenery, but have had no success. Below is the chart of frame times as I came across the coast at 200ft to the south of 02C and flew the length of the runway and then to the coast to the north of the 20C threshold (you can see it smoothing out as the scenery disappears).  The y-axis is frame length in ms. Lots of long frames causing stutters. Awful experience.

fraps.jpg

I'm running an i9-9900KS at 5Ghz with 32GB RAM, SSDs with the scenery and sim, and a 2080Ti. No AI on the field (I only fly with VATSIM), no dynamic lights, no PBR. City turned off, no ships, textures at 1024. See below (and before anyone asks, yes I tried without edge lights and SODE jetways too, but the chart above reflects these settings exactly). I've never seen anything like it in terms of poor stuttery performance.

is.jpg

Bryn.

Edited by Bryn
  • Like 1

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr

Well, I kept mucking around with the in-sim settings - the old trick of lowering everything to zero and ramping up to see where the performance degraded. It turned out texture resolution at 7cm was too much at WSSS. It looked like that caused the stutters, and winding back a bit there seemed to mitigate the problem.

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr

7 hours ago, Bryn said:

Well, I kept mucking around with the in-sim settings - the old trick of lowering everything to zero and ramping up to see where the performance degraded. It turned out texture resolution at 7cm was too much at WSSS. It looked like that caused the stutters, and winding back a bit there seemed to mitigate the problem.

Does the WSSS scenery include any area outside the airport? That might be why the textures cause the issue (not sure though).

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

11 hours ago, AnkH said:

Did you read the post following directly underneath the one you cited? No need to dig this out again and making fun of the statement, all said...

No making fun at all.

Ark

Just bought this scenery on a seperate pc with a seperate order no. And i'm looking at flat only SODE jetways and no buildings or runway and it seems the terminal has lots of lakes and swamps around and its only occurring on this pc. Support mention it must be some vector/mesh addon but i only have orbx global base pack and global vector installed. Could ORBX ftx Global be causing and issue but the other computer had the same set of add-ons without any issues.

Edited by jahurz

How does this scenery perform in v5? I am flying into wsss for the first time in v5 this weekend. Should I expect CTD stutters or pauses? Wish me luck. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

1 hour ago, vin747 said:

How does this scenery perform in v5? I am flying into wsss for the first time in v5 this weekend. Should I expect CTD stutters or pauses? Wish me luck. 

On my high end pc it is stuttering like hell. Unusable for me. I9 10900k at 5.1 with titan rtx 24gb

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png