Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

Carenado PA31T Cheyenne II Mod v3.0

Bill hasn't been around these parts for several months.  Please try another pm.  If you feel ok about posting your email address on-line, you can try that.

Stew

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Please can somene  can share the  Mods for the Piper Cheyenne and the Commander 690, made by whamil77

can you send me a copy?

I have a custom sound for the 690B than i'm willing to share if you are Intrested...

Nazkorn@Gmail.com

On 11/9/2020 at 2:53 AM, Nazkorn said:

Please can somene  can share the  Mods for the Piper Cheyenne and the Commander 690, made by whamil77

can you send me a copy?

I have a custom sound for the 690B than i'm willing to share if you are Intrested...

Nazkorn@Gmail.com

My 3 zips for the Cheyenne II, including Bill's mod, are on their way to you.  I don't have the Commander 690 mod.

Stew

Edit to add:  On second look, I do have the 690 mod, and it's on its way, also.

Edited by StewartH

Stew

Hi StewartH. I would also apreciatte if you can send me a copy if the Cheyenne mod.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

17 hours ago, Txer said:

Hi StewartH. I would also apreciatte if you can send me a copy if the Cheyenne mod. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

I apologize for the long delay.  Please pm your email address and I'll send everything along.  The most recent mod is 3.1 btw.

Stew

Edited by StewartH

Stew

5 hours ago, StewartH said:

I apologize for the long delay.  Please pm your email address and I'll send everything along.  The most recent mod is 3.1 btw.

Stew

Hi Stew. I can not send you a pm (or I don't know how to do It)  You can use this address: txermispam@gmail.com

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Txer said:

Hi Stew. I can not send you a pm (or I don't know how to do It)  You can use this address: txermispam@gmail.com

Thank you.

Not a problem.  The zips are on their way.

Stew

Stew

On 3/9/2019 at 6:43 PM, whamil77 said:

I started out to correct the engine starting problem caused by P3Dv4.4.  The Cheyenne mod was one of my first and didn't include some of the system corrections found in my later mods.  So, I decided to upgrade it a little.  I am just finishing up version 3.0 and here are some things I did:

1. Updated engine parameters to work with P3D v4.4.

2. Completely rebuilt the KFC 300 autopilot to operate in accordance with its pilot guide (included).

3. Corrected engine deicing to comply with the Cheyenne II POH (included).

4. Corrected surface deicing to comply with the POH.

5. Corrected the secondary low pitch stop test to comply with the POH.

6. Corrected the prop overspeed governor test to comply with the POH.

7. Corrected the interior lights master.  It now works.

8. Added repercussions for overtemp and overtorque.

9. Adjusted gas generator RPM and ITT to more closely emulate the real aircraft.

10. No reverse without right main and nose gear on ground in accordance with POH.

11. Modeled the electrical system and loads.  (You must follow the checklist when starting or you may run into some of the aforementioned repercussions.)

12. Provisions for the Flight1 GTN, Flight1 GNS, and the Carenado GNS.  RXP versions can easily be inserted using their utility.  Also provisions for MILVIZ/REX Wx Radar. 

13. Folded both the normal and LITE versions into a single folder.

14. Probably some other things I have already forgotten. 

Things I couldn't find a way to fix"

1. The stupid ignition switches.  The strangest implementation I've seen.  And they were somehow able to do it using simulation variables not present in the P3D SDK.  Oh, well......

2. The animation of the fuel selector indication.  It just isn't there in the model.  Always says "OFF" even when it's on. 

If you are on the mailing list you will get the update through email.  If you are not on the mailing list and would like to try the mod, send a PM request with your email address included.

As usual, this mod should be considered a Beta release.  Feedback is greatly encouraged and welcome. 

Because of the similarities between the two aircraft, the Cheyenne III will likely be next. 

Regards,

Bill

Greetings, could you share this mod or does someone have the link? I would also like you to share with me the mods that you have released for the various models of Carenado FSX, thank you.