Sign in to follow this  
Paul_

Reset Password Problem

Hi everyone

I am trying to log into my PMDG Account as it has told me that I need to reset my password

I follow the instructions and it then sends a link to my email address to click on 

The trouble is this isn't actually a link to click on  ......it's just a line of text

I therefore copy and paste this into my browser address bar and it duly takes me to the page to reset and confirm a new password

This is where things go wrong  ..... I type a new password in which includes a capital letter and numbers  .... I confirm the password  ... I click continue and it doesn't go any further!

I've tried it a few times but the same thing keeps happening  ..... 

Any ideas please? 

Cheers

Paul   

Paul, you will need to fill out a support ticket at PMDG's support site. They will more than likely be the only ones that can help you with this.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Bear in mind that your PMDG Account login details and the Support login details are two entirely different things

Thank you for your input chaps .... where I was going wrong was not making the password secure enough .... it needed at least one capital letter .. a combination of numbers and a special character .... Doh!!!! 

Cheers Paul 

Glad you got it worked out.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals