roberty

req best nvidia setting for high quality flight in fsx

hello every one

i have recently changed my pc hardware.

my hardware is:

msi 1060 6gb

6 gb DDR3 of ram

cpu is corei5 2500

and a lot of addons installed on my fsx ...like flytampa sceneries.

the only important challenge for me is (( what is the best NVIDIA controll panel for the best quality of scnences and cockpit ...?? ))

can u please do me a a favor and bring some screenshot of your nvidia control panel  (( of course if you run fsx in very high quality of texture and scences and cockpit resolution )) ?

REMEMBER. fps is not important for me. i'm looking for better view and quality, my current fps is about 30-50. but i'm not pleased about the quality of texures and scences.. how ever fsx is running on maximum setting.

thank alot.

Edited by roberty

YouTube is packed with FSX videos, and the system specs/settings are usually available either in the post or homepage. Find something you like and copy the situation.

How do I find this guide please Dazkent? I just did a search in the search field and nothing came up.  Thanks mate

See the sidebar to the right under Hot Topics and click on AVSIM FSX Configuration Guide.  Dazkent was brilliant recommending this guide.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10