Sign in to follow this  
jonaspirat

Do some one know what is going on with the lightning?

I doubt any people will want to sign into your link!

• Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

could be  whats  is  going  on  with my  pc  after  I   click  on the  link😉

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

31 minutes ago, jonaspirat said:

Then how do i link images to this post?

Upload them to https://imgur.com/upload then reference the link here.

Regards,
S.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jonaspirat said:

Yes i do 

Your problem is with the Tomatoshade preset, I cannot fully help you as I don't use this add-on, but perhaps other users using this tool might be able to help you.

In the meantime if you remove the tomatoshade preset the night lighting of the aircraft should revert back to normal.

Regards,
S.

Though I'll never, EVER understand why people use third party shaders, and I have personally spent a few hundred hours troubleshooting systems only to find that aircraft and a myriad of other problems are caused by third party shaders.  It's much better to calibrate one's monitor and then adjust the gamma for day or night time rather than using these darned shader (I have them all and have tested them and countless custom profiles.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

33 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Though I'll never, EVER understand why people use third party shaders, and I have personally spent a few hundred hours troubleshooting systems only to find that aircraft and a myriad of other problems are caused by third party shaders.  It's much better to calibrate one's monitor and then adjust the gamma for day or night time rather than using these darned shader (I have them all and have tested them and countless custom profiles.

Used your calibrize lead-in and no need for shaders

5 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Used your calibrize lead-in and no need for shaders

Very nice Rick!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I tried TomateShade myself once and had the same problem with the NGX. Just a one time try and I stay away from it. PTA works fine.

43 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Not much you can do wrong with PTA, though. Works like a charm. The thing is that P3D with a fine tuned PTA preset looks 10 times more realistic and if I had to fly without PTA... not sure if I even would. This is what drives most people using 3rd party shaders. To each their own, of course.

• Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD