Sign in to follow this  
swissdani

Double Cabin Crew Safety Briefing

Hi

I did my first 747 with FS2Crew yesterday. Once I push back I can hear the cabin crew doing the safety briefing. However there seem to be two briefings going, overlapping each other. Any idea why that could be? I am using UK voice set.

I also noticed that my FO calls out during approach that the approach is not stable, even all my flaps were set, gear down, speed at vref and the ILS signal perfectly centred. What do I miss?

Dani

Hi Dani,

Did you let the Pre-Flight events time run down to 0 before doing the pushback?  Ensure you do.

I suspect that's the issue, unless you're running another program that also does cabin briefs.

For stable, did you fill out everything on the FS2Crew Approach Brief page?

8 hours ago, byork said:

Hi Dani,

Did you let the Pre-Flight events time run down to 0 before doing the pushback?  Ensure you do.

I suspect that's the issue, unless you're running another program that also does cabin briefs.

For stable, did you fill out everything on the FS2Crew Approach Brief page?

I think I set it manually to 0, but will check that closer on the next try. I do not use any other programmes and I assume there is no standard PMDG747 briefing that may be heard?

For the approach briefing, I would say yes that I filled out all the red lines.

If you fast forward it manually to 0, there will still be some delay as the FO performs tasks and events are triggered.  I'm 99 percent sure that's what happened.  You banged through the stuff really fast triggering things at the same time.

Remember running the Pre-Flight events is optional.

You don't need to run it.

• Like 1

Hello Bryan

I know that the Pre Flights events are optional, but I like them 🙂 I used the 777 package as well and never had a problem so far.

I keep on trying.

Dani

I can confirm by not forwarding in the last 5 minutes, the first problems does not appear again.

However today I did not get any stable / not stable message from my FO at all.

I uploaded two pictures here of my approach briefing setup.

https://imgur.com/KpW2kAg

https://imgur.com/7IdF3Fi

Do I miss anything?

Edited by swissdani
forgot the links

Coming back to this topic once more. I still get the Approach not stable on some flights. For me everything looks stable, ILS is centred, speed is at VREF, spoilers are armed.

Any ideas what could cause that?

On 3/26/2019 at 6:09 AM, byork said:

No it doesn't.  What type of Approach do you have selected in the FS2Crew Approach brief page?

sorry for the late reply. I choose ILS Appch.