Sign in to follow this  
Quackarov

USA Tour V2: Airplane discussion

Hello,

I'd go Vertex DA-62 as my 1st choice, but if the navdata is an issue, I'd consider the stock Milviz C310, or the Alabeo C421 (if you can do the GTN 750 addon)

Mike

• Like 1

Sounds fun. I really enjoy the A2A Bonanza V tail, the MilViz 310R (either with one or two GTN units), and the Flight1 B200 Super King Air. The Bonanza and King Air have maintenance features. Fun to track how you are using your plane. The King Air G1000 can be updated with Navigraph. I almost forgot...the Just Flight Turbo Arrow is fun, also. You can add a GTN to that aircraft as well.

Enjoy,

Beau

Edited by beaurice172
More options.
  • Like 1

Beau Rice

Another +1 for the A2A P-51 civ.  a great tourer. Fast and interesting to fly. Take off requires some practice but nothing insurmountable with rudder pedals and a decent joystick. Learning is part of the fun. Only thing, the sound suite is dated at least in the P3Dv3 version that I run and could be better.

Edited by domkle
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Another +1 for the Vertx DA62. I updated the nav with minimum subscriptions to fsAerodata and Navigraph and it was well worth it to have that on all my aircraft.  I took it around the US and down into the caribbean shortly after getting it and had a great time. 

My A2A C182 doesn't do well on autopilot if you increase the sim rate, which they warn you about in the manual. I don't know if that is the case with other A2A aircraft.

• Like 1

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |