Sign in to follow this  
LIB631

PMDG Operations Center problem (B777)

Hello guys,

I'm having a problem, while trying to update the product of PMDG (exactly B777).

The problem is, when I open PMDG Operations Center, there is 1 notification. If I click on "Update", it seems to be updated and OK (picture with headphones and glasses with text - You have no notifications!). Then I close this PMDG OC.

But - when I open it again, I see this one notification again and the product is still not updated anymore. 

I have tried solution like this ( https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/513150-ops-centre-wont-update/ ), and this ( https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/513142-20jun17-micro-update-pushed-for-prepar3d-777-200lrf-users/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-3653536 ), but unfortunetaly nothing has solved this problem.

Did anybody have the same issue, does anybody know, how to solve this problem? 

Thanks a lot.

MH.

41 minutes ago, LIB631 said:

Hello guys,

I'm having a problem, while trying to update the product of PMDG (exactly B777).

The problem is, when I open PMDG Operations Center, there is 1 notification. If I click on "Update", it seems to be updated and OK (picture with headphones and glasses with text - You have no notifications!). Then I close this PMDG OC.

But - when I open it again, I see this one notification again and the product is still not updated anymore. 

I have tried solution like this ( https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/513150-ops-centre-wont-update/ ), and this ( https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/513142-20jun17-micro-update-pushed-for-prepar3d-777-200lrf-users/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-3653536 ), but unfortunetaly nothing has solved this problem.

Did anybody have the same issue, does anybody know, how to solve this problem? 

Thanks a lot.

MH.

You should go to the PMDG website, register, and submit a trouble ticket - https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/.  It is difficult for users to fix this issue as you did not indicate what version of the 777 you are updating and for what sim.  I have heard where some have completely uninstalled the product and then reinstalled.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Go into your PMDG store account, go to your order history, download the latest installer, uninstall the 777, and then re-install using the installer you just downloaded. Once you've done that, run the Operations Center again.

• Like 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:32 PM, Jim Young said:

You should go to the PMDG website, register, and submit a trouble ticket - https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/.  It is difficult for users to fix this issue as you did not indicate what version of the 777 you are updating and for what sim.  I have heard where some have completely uninstalled the product and then reinstalled.

Hello, stand by, it is installed on different computer, will check the version in few days. ;)

It is FSX - Steam Edition, unfortunetaly re-installing this product didn't help this issue, even re-installing Operations Center only, as written in the previous post by me. :)

On 3/13/2019 at 4:41 AM, Captain Kevin said:

Go into your PMDG store account, go to your order history, download the latest installer, uninstall the 777, and then re-install using the installer you just downloaded. Once you've done that, run the Operations Center again.

Exactly this I've done, but unfortunetaly it didn't solve the problem. What I can do, is try it again, but I don't know, if it will have any further effect... :/

2 hours ago, LIB631 said:

It is FSX - Steam Edition, unfortunetaly re-installing this product didn't help this issue, even re-installing Operations Center only, as written in the previous post by me. 🙂

When you reinstall the product, are you activating it?  When you select the 777 you should see a box to activate the aircraft.  Sometimes this gets stuck behind the FSX window.  If you ran out of activations then you will have to get that renewed by submitting a trouble-ticket to PMDG>

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10