Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trojan Driver

UAL 777 Parking at IAD

Guest TWVA395

Can anyone tell me what gate a United 777 would park at in Washinton Dulles? I've done some research but all I can find is that UAL parks at the C and D Concourses. I need this information for a project at Embry-Riddle, so any information would be great. Here is the flight information: UAL914 departs IAD at 1745 (local) and arrives in LFPG at 0720 (local). Thanks!http://www.kthxdone.com/images/kw_ft.jpgKen Weik [link:maam.org|MAAM-SIM][link:library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=root&SearchTerm=kenneth+weik&Sort=Added&ScanMode=0&Go=Change+View]My AFCADs

Ken, I fly out of UAL's gates at IAD all the time. Lost track of how many departures out of there this year so far this year. UAL's 777's fly out of most of the C/D gates, but specifically C1 - C14. C16 through C30 are usually smaller aircraft, and from D5 through D30. The 747's for Frankfurt, Paris and London tend to depart from C1 through C14 because that is where the control halls exist for getting international arrivals to customs and immigration without permitting the pax's to wander the terminal (this also applies to the 777 international arrivals). Go here for a map of the C/D terminal: http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,1124,00.html

Guest Matt Johnson

The quick and dirty way would be to use United's own flight-status query!e.g. for UAL916, it currently says C3.

You're such a smarty... I guess that is why we pay you the big bucks, hey? Why didn't I think of that. :)

Guest Matt Johnson

Yeah, he doubled my salary for that answer! ...from $0 to $0. :-)Matt

Guest Trojan Driver

Hey Ken,whats class is the project at Riddle for, whos the profesor? prescott or Daytona? just wondering, i graduated in '03 from Daytona and you just brought back alot of memories that seem like ages ago even though its only been a couple years!Good luck with the degree, the name goes along way in this biz!Tom