Sign in to follow this  
737Andi

ILS loc and gs not captured after go around

Hello,I have a weird problem in the FSLabs A319 that is always happening after a go around. I'm capturing the loc and glideslipe for the desired runway, which works fine the first time. Then I'm performing the go around according to the manual and I'm reactivating the LNAV to fly the misapproach procedure. ATC is giving me vectors for the second attempt. I have renetered the same runway again. Unfortunately the ILS frequency got lost. But I'm entering it again over the NAV button in the MCDU.
Nevertheless on the second attempt the loc and g/s are not captured anymore :(
Here is a picture showing the problem....

https://imgur.com/a/n6IR2Er

Any ideas why?

Thanks!

Bet regards Andreas

Yes, you're in a bit of a mess. You haven't got a course entered for the ILS which is why you haven't got any LOC indications and because you haven't got any LOC indications you won't get glideslope capture either. 

There should be no need to re-enter anything. The Airbus automatically re-strings the approach. All you need to do is re-activate the approach phase at the appropriate moment. No need to reselect anything or make any manual entries.