Sign in to follow this  
dvlourie

trying to re-download and re-install???

I am trying to re-download and reinstall the GTN 750. When I use the [edited] link to the e-commerce installer, I get an error saying the install is not clean? My anti-virus automatically quarantines the link? Anyone else having issues? any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE! 

Now I get a download failed error 404 message? Thought I was making progress....

Edited by RXP
new message

Hi,

It is a false positive. Please review the existing discussion about this:

404 error might just have been temporary because I've just checked all installers download ok. Otherwise you anti-virus is also preventing you from downloading the file.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

RXP, thanks for the response. I isolated the file and still no go? Having issues with F1. I assume we can still re-download from the site?

Edited by RXP

Hi,

sorry for the delay answering over the week-end but have you succeeded in the end?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

RXP...sorry for the delay..I was able to get the unit working with an X-Plane update (not re-install). I am confident that it should work. However, it would be great to have a "recent" installer on stand-by for the next time there is an issue. Hopefully there will not be a next time, but, just in case. Thanks for all your help!

• Like 1