Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Love flying out of SLC

The climbout from SLC, as the Wasatch Mountains fade in the distance and the salt flats and basin and range scenery begins to extend before the ever curious pilot, is wonderful to see, every time, especially with photoreal scenery....

X29QHwq.png
mUyn50W.png
fZHNRvb.png
ebSaCpj.png
OvvMCX5.png
9FKqWzI.png
PILkJL3.png
n3XfA4M.png
6wFJjKM.png
MkYJkny.png
jEQDb7S.png
TMp4s4p.png
CV1Ejrg.png
hfS9WC8.png
QUAtJwA.png
L5XJJsN.png
dPG1uCi.png
HKDLNSx.png
ZyP77LR.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This looks fantastic indeed, John

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

John: Your home-made scenery (I know you have a few MSEs, but, I don't see MSE tag here, so. I think, UTAH is not one of them)...is really catching up (or even exceeding) PW photoscenery in realism...the hilly contours, here, look very nice indeed!

[BTW, congratulations, on reaching 10k,...🙂...And, I don't mean altitude-level in our virtual flights....]

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, P_7878 said:

John: Your home-made scenery (I know you have a few MSEs, but, I don't see MSE tag here, so. I think, UTAH is not one of them)...is really catching up (or even exceeding) PW photoscenery in realism...the hilly contours, here, look very nice indeed!

[BTW, congratulations, on reaching 10k,...🙂...And, I don't mean altitude-level in our virtual flights....]

Wow, I did not realize but I still feel that number is pumped up a bit, there is no way I could have posted that much.  If I have, I must be like the dude in the old movie "The Girl, The Gold Watch and Everything", my favorite movie about manipulation of time since we cannot travel back in time, it would create a time paradox, or pair of ducks?  Now I realize that humans evolved from birds, lol......

Also, this is Xplane11 scenery, I have Utah to Cali covered in Ortho now in Xplane11, my Xplane11 and P3D Photoscenery nearly match each other in coverage.

John