Sign in to follow this  
MagicPhantom

Other Data Provider than RealTraffic?

Hi kiek,

it may be a dumb question that I found no answer about yet:

Wouldn't it be possible, to use FlightRadar24-Data instead of RealTraffic?

Greetings,

Andreas

Andreas Kindgen, EDFC

Just now, MagicPhantom said:

Wouldn't it be possible, to use FlightRadar24-Data instead of RealTraffic?

No, it would not.

Easy enough ;-) I just installed and tested PSXseeconTraffic. Some fine tuning is required, but so far, an excellent product. The only thing that made me think twice before installing, was what seemed to be a bit salty price for the data RealTraffic provides. Having said that, I have no idea how much goes into collecting that data, so bear that in mind. Also there is a 35% discount available, so overall, I believe I'm going to be a happy camper. 

20 minutes ago, srmj71 said:

Easy enough 😉 I just installed and tested PSXseeconTraffic. Some fine tuning is required, but so far, an excellent product. The only thing that made me think twice before installing, was what seemed to be a bit salty price for the data RealTraffic provides. Having said that, I have no idea how much goes into collecting that data, so bear that in mind. Also there is a 35% discount available, so overall, I believe I'm going to be a happy camper. 

Please tell your friends. If we get more users the price of an RT license may drop.