Sign in to follow this  
flyingpicket

Editing aircraft.cfg

Hello, 

I couldn’t see it anywhere obvious, but my query is quite specific, I’m struggling to get PSXT to recognise British Airways shuttle/domestic (SHT) flights. I thought I’d managed it but I keep seeing other liveries generated and not a BA A319/20/21. Which line do I need to add/edit please? I suppose it applies to any airline I’m trying to generate...

Any help much appreciated 

Jeremy 

46 minutes ago, flyingpicket said:

I couldn’t see it anywhere obvious, but my query is quite specific, I’m struggling to get PSXT to recognise British Airways shuttle/domestic (SHT) flights. I thought I’d managed it but I keep seeing other liveries generated and not a BA A319/20/21. Which line do I need to add/edit please? 

Hi,

The best way to see BA SHT liveries is to add (all) the registration codes of BA aircraft to the atc_id= line in a [fltsim.x] section detailing a livery. That way you can leave atc_parking_codes=BAW

For instance take the G-EUOB, that is a BA A319-IAE livery in use as -for instance- SHT20C. PSXT will match the registration code to a BA livery irrespective whether it flies under BAW.. or a SHT.. callsign.

The other way is to write atc_parking_codes=BAW,SHT

More info about what determines what can be found in the AILGenerator Manual.

Nico

Edited by kiek