Sign in to follow this  
F1Fan

Valid Customer of MUlti-Crew Not receiving Support

So, I have been getting back into Flight Simming and and just wanted to install MCE again.  However, I lost all my original info/invoice from when I originally direct purchased of MCE and and contacted support to look up my info. Purchase when they originally came out with this addon  They refused.  The support people from MCE rejected my request to look for my info even though I provided all the personal info I purchased the addon under.  Even sent my info from my original email address that I still have after 20 years of residence in the same house I owned and same address.  It's really me stupid!

So a warning to all you current and future customers.  Be careful not to lose or misplace your MCE invoice/info or you will be out hard earn $$$$, BUt I am working on with my credit card provider to dispute this.. What a disgrace The FS++ team! Never again!

Regards

Ernesto

1 hour ago, egguzman said:

So, I have been getting back into Flight Simming and and just wanted to install MCE again.  However, I lost all my original info/invoice from when I originally direct purchased of MCE and and contacted support to look up my info. Purchase when they originally came out with this addon  They refused.  The support people from MCE rejected my request to look for my info even though I provided all the personal info I purchased the addon under.  Even sent my info from my original email address that I still have after 20 years of residence in the same house I owned and same address.  It's really me stupid!

So a warning to all you current and future customers.  Be careful not to lose or misplace your MCE invoice/info or you will be out hard earn $$$$, BUt I am working on with my credit card provider to dispute this.. What a disgrace The FS++ team! Never again!

Regards

Ernesto

You’re not going to find much support here, Sir.  In point fact, MCE offers the finest customer support in the business!!  It’s not there fault you have poor organizational skills; thus, the lost the ability to validate your purchase.  These guys bend over backwards to help their customers; so, I’ll bet anything there’s pertinent information you’re omitting.

I brought MCE 10 years ago for $54; in comparison, I would of spent 2K on a competitors product to obtain less functionality. Again, in point of fact, MCE May represent the best value for ‘our hard earn money’.  

Matt King

Ah as always, refreshing to see the Avsim Flight Sim community toxic and helpful as ever.  I missed it so much I am returning! /s  Mr. King...You must be young and naive and of course, immature. But then again, you might be an adult that feels young, but naive and still immature.

"You’re not going to find much support here, Sir."

Ah, but Mr. King, this is their "Official" MCE Support Form is it not? Or is this "Official" MCE form just cater to you and all the MCE fans that say lovely nice things about MCE?

"It’s not there fault you have poor organizational skills; thus, the lost the ability to validate your purchase". 

You don't freaking know me!  lol.  Ok, let's see then when karma hits you in the face, and it will..I can guarantee it!  When your precious little PC or whatever breaks or you lose something or someone....unexpected. Karma is a funny thing....Watch out!

"I’ll bet anything there’s pertinent information you’re omitting."

Oh yea, you seem to know so much then why didn't they asked me for anything else required that they needed for verification?  The F++Team Inc. doesn't have my records of purchase or account?  Now you tell me, who is the one with the poor organisational skills now?  What current vendor(s) today doesn't keep records  or have customer accounts of  purchases of their addons?   Remember, I am the customer who purchased "Direct" from them. Or maybe just maybe they think I am a narrow minded word not allowed that thinks I'll pay another $50 for MCE that I already paid for 10 years ago....

"I brought MCE 10 years ago for $54; in comparison, I would of spent 2K on a competitors product to obtain less functionality."

Ah, I detect a dig on FS2Crew...no?.  Mr. king, please refrain from your own hypocrisy....you lose credibility in your argument.   News flash!...MCE is not all that and so special....I know. I own it!

So Mr king, you can crawl back to that hole you came from and leave my post.  This is not over by any means. I will continue to call them out on this whenever and wherever I can.  Don't you worry Mr. King.  There are other places I can spread the word out.  So do me a favor and F...off!

Edited by egguzman
  • Upvote 1

To play devil's advocate here - Matt could you still give MCE support pertinent info despite having purchased it 10 years ago? Again, I'm just playing devil's advocate here... no disrespect to you, nor to MCE or Ernesto.

No doubt there may well be some information MCE require from Ernesto, but that's between him and MCE...

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

24 minutes ago, egguzman said:

Don't you worry Mr. King.  There are other places I can spread the word out.  So do me a favor and F...off!

This is a bit over the top. You need to calm down.

Meanwhile, feel free to vent your anger anywhere you like, including this forum, even though it's no longer un-official as before.

We have never deleted a single post from this forum (ask Avsim mods), let alone an entire thread and don't intend to start now.😀

Bottom line, and this applies to everyone, when user needs a new key, he/she needs to provide serial number obtained on purchase.

We don't hold credit/debit card info to validate your purchase. This info is with  the company that processed your payment (and provided you with a unique serial number in your original invoice).

You guys at FS++ make me laugh!   I buy a piece a software from you, email you that I lost my serial, can't find it, lost it, still looking for it.  Now you are telling me to locate the company you FS++ outsourced to receive direct payment to you which I have no idea who they are!   Is this a Benny Hill comedy routine?   Who is this company you speak of so I can contact them?  You didn't mention any of that information in your reply to me.  Your email was direct and firm that if I didn't have the serial number then I have no way in getting MCE.  To the Point and as a matter of fact..sorry, can't help you!  Please, enlighten me with this information so I can retrieve my invoice and serial number so I can get what I paid for. I think I am entitled to that information..no?

Also whoever you are from FS++ I am calm as a cucumber..really, but thanks for your concern...much appreciated. I am not panicking or paranoid like someone is stealing from me. No, really, I just think your policy leaves a lot to be desired. Get with the program.. Vendors have customer accounts setup so that customer can download their software anytime, even if they lose them,and if they need to reinstall their software when they change hardware or PC's they can simply email them and look-up their account and send them their information.

No, not over the top at all!!

Edited by egguzman

17 minutes ago, egguzman said:

You guys at FS++ make me laugh!   I buy a piece a software from you, email you that I lost my serial, can't find it, lost it, still looking for it.  Now you are telling me to locate the company you FS++ outsourced to receive direct payment to you which I have no idea who they are!   Is this a Benny Hill comedy routine?   Who is this company you speak of so I can contact them?  You didn't mention any of that information in your reply to me.  Your email was direct and firm that if I didn't have the serial number then I have no way in getting MCE.  To the Point and as a matter of fact..sorry, can't help you!  Please, enlighten me with this information so I can retrieve my invoice and serial number so I can get what I paid for. I think I am entitled to that information..no?

Also whoever you are from FS++ I am calm as a cucumber..really, but thanks for your concern...much appreciated. I am not panicking or paranoid like someone is stealing from me. No, really, I just think your policy leaves a lot to be desired. Get with the program.. Vendors have customer accounts setup so that customer can download their software anytime, even if they lose them,and if they need to reinstall their software when they change hardware or PC's they can simply email them and look-up their account and send them their information.

No, not over the top at all!!

The Buy page has a link to the e-payment processor. Contact them for support.  See (For more information about the ordering process, follow this link)

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Buy.html

We use 2Checkout because we are a very small outfit. 

They have the required infrastructure to safely process payments in virtually any language and currency across the globe (something we cannot afford, considering we're only selling 3 products)

And they are good at detecting fraud too, with almost no refund due to card misuse.

This way, we don;'t have to be responsible for credit/debit card data either, as they don't forward that info to us.

36 minutes ago, FS++ said:

Thanks Gerald for the information...Much appreciated.  I understand the concerns.. Sorry for the out of character post from me. I meant no harm to you or anyone else and of course, MCE, your #1 addon.  You have a wonderful product in MCE. The reason why I want to currently resume using it.    No hard feelings on my end..eh?

Regards

Ernesto

PS  Please, TO whom it may concern,  if there is a way to delete this entire post..please do so...I have already saved the provided link from Gerald

Thanks!

The Buy page has a link to the e-payment processor. Contact them for support.  See (For more information about the ordering process, follow this link)

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Buy.html

We use 2Checkout because we are a very small outfit. 

They have the required infrastructure to safely process payments in virtually any language and currency across the globe (something we cannot afford, considering we're only selling 3 products)

And they are good at detecting fraud too, with almost no refund due to card misuse.

This way, we don;'t have to be responsible for credit/debit card data either, as they don't forward that info to us.

Edited by egguzman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, egguzman said:

No hard feelings here either. I saw it as just frustration.

Would rather see the thread kept in order to keep the record "0 posts, 0 threads deleted, 0 users banned" intact.

I guess, once input stops, this threads will drift down until it's no longer visible, unless someone wants to dig it up.

If you need further help, e-mail is there.

Edited by FS++
  • Like 1