I still think this gyro is so stellar as is the Avsim member who steered me in VSkylab's direction right here in the screenie's forum some months ago.  Imagine a short takeoff, zero roll landing slow mover, that is what this aircraft is and such landings can be pulled off to perfection.  It is a great aircraft for cruising over scenery with and without autogen, without autogen you can climb up to about a thousand feet AGL and see the earth as it is made, with autogen you can fly low and weave in and out of the trees and have a sensation of speed and control most aircraft do not give you.  And gyros are great, not only with their subtle helicopter like sound, but with the way they mush thru most turbulence so well, I have noticed that in helicopter flights I have taken in real life, they handle the desert burbles that our deserts and the Pacific Southwest is known for....  If you have Xplane11, it is a worthy buy, if you do not have Xplane11, it is an excuse for getting it--from a die hard P3DV4.4 fan too.

John

Gp8RSmm.png
5XwLgtF.png
iN4si4m.png
1EbjXXs.png
65E9j9f.png
FZgeQjr.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Simplicity of the shots complements the simplicity of the aircraft. And I really like the first shot (sans aircraft). Wouldn't mind having it framed on my wall.

John

• Like 1