Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Island hopping

Enjoying the sea around Thailand....  The LET and the scenery are freeware at the .org

FwDCDK9.png
wwdAaQE.png
eYy9b3h.png
RMnO2FB.png
baCHSEG.png
dMr80Ci.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Oh yeah, Krabi is beautiful. Great shots, John 

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Nice John !! Thanks for sharing......  Aircraft ?

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

On 3/21/2019 at 9:25 AM, mjw25 said:

Nice John !! Thanks for sharing......  Aircraft ?

The freeware Let 410 on the .org

Lovely shots...highly inviting for a vacation!

Don't know why, but, probably, because of your location being in the same part of the world, I'm reminded of the final scenes from "Eat, Pray, Love", in Indonesia....

4 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Lovely shots...highly inviting for a vacation!

Don't know why, but, probably, because of your location being in the same part of the world, I'm reminded of the final scenes from "Eat, Pray, Love", in Indonesia....

I was reminded of the movie "The Beach" which, although it had a dark and too drug oriented tone I felt, displayed beautiful Phi Phi.  The lagoon was edited though, because the real one is open to the sea but the movie shows a closed lagoon.  It was very sad when the big tidal wave devastated so much of the Indian ocean countries, including Phuket and Phi Phi.  Phi Phi was also heavily damaged by "The Beach" tourists and I believe has been closed to tourism for some time now while restoration projects are in the works.  My favorite islands I have been to in real life are Guam, Puerto Rico, Oahu and Margarita Island.  The side opposite Pearl harbor of Oahu is breathtakingly beautiful and I have created Xplane11 photo scenery of the entire Hawaiian Island chain.  A visit to the Polynesian cultural center from Honolulu is worth it if only for the scenery enroute.

John

Edited by John_Cillis
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 4:29 AM, John_Cillis said:

A visit to the Polynesian cultural center from Honolulu is worth it if only for the scenery enroute.

+1!!

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080