Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbolt44

No Preview Available of Falcon 50 in Prepar3Dv4 Startup

OK.. Thanks I did do that.  I also screwed up and noticed I was not up to V4.4 so I did the Client update and reloaded the Falcon 50 and now the preview shows up but when I go to load it after loading 100% the simulator quits back to the desktop ??  I did delete all of the initial files before reloading the Falcon as far as I know..

All other aircraft, addons and systems seem OK

Edited by MikeWings

Mike Willey -  St Paul, Minnesota

vZBW VATSIM Controller

Jetline Systems WIN10 Pro Running P3DV5.1 and PMDG 737

3 hours ago, MikeWings said:

OK.. Thanks I did do that.  I also screwed up and noticed I was not up to V4.4 so I did the Client update and reloaded the Falcon 50 and now the preview shows up but when I go to load it after loading 100% the simulator quits back to the desktop ??  I did delete all of the initial files before reloading the Falcon as far as I know..

All other aircraft, addons and systems seem OK

I'm not sure if when you say you 'reloaded' the Falcon if you mean reinstalled the Falcon. If you haven't done so, I would uninstall the Falcon using the Win10 Control Panel Program and Features, then check the location in P3Dv4.4 Simobjects where the Falcon was installed and make sure there are no left over files (delete them if there are) and then reinstall the Falcon and see what happens.

Al

Yes Reinstalled.  I finally got everything working after reinstalling one more time ..Not sure what the differences were except I did make sure that the 530 only was selected and initially did not update the WX radar until after the sim was running properly.  Key Items .. I missed that this version was only for P3DV4.4 and I was initially at V4.3.  After that I am not sure why it had problems loading but now all (including the WX radar) is working fine... thanks for taking the time to help get through this..

Mike Willey -  St Paul, Minnesota

vZBW VATSIM Controller

Jetline Systems WIN10 Pro Running P3DV5.1 and PMDG 737

30 minutes ago, MikeWings said:

I finally got everything working after reinstalling one more time ...

Great -- glad to hear that.

Al