Sign in to follow this  
Philipljung

Is online shared-cockpit available in P3D V4

Hello

Me and my friend want to have a shared cockpit where i am the captain and he is the first Officer. We are flying the pmdg 737-800 NGX on vatsim. Is it possible to have shared cockpit online, so that he can sit at his home on his pc and fly in the same plane as me and switch buttons and stuff. Is that possible? In that case, what is the software called and how do i set it up. Thank you so much for Your time. 

- Philip

21 minutes ago, yankeegolf3 said:

Hello,

I am afraid this aircraft is not compatible with shared cockpit. This feature is not listed on  the PMDG website.

ok, do you know what Aircrafts are compatible? does it exist a 737 Aircraft With that compatability? Thanks

Also, here is another answer on another post, which says it if you use deskpilot. Do you know whether that Works or not? Thanks again.

Use DeskPilot and Hamachi/Evolve to sync your PMDG cockpits (flight deck for you Froogle fans). It doesn't sync the FMC, so you kinda have to pick who's going to be messing with the FMC beforehand.