Sign in to follow this  
b1bmsgt

Virtualcol A220 Released!

i still can't put the plane in a full dark and cold state.
Is it me doing something wrong, or is it this plane extremely poor coded?

13 hours ago, Alberto Zanot said:

i still can't put the plane in a full dark and cold state.
Is it me doing something wrong, or is it this plane extremely poor coded?

Virtualcol doesn't have an A220 forum, but if you send a message to customer support they'll be able to answer your question about whether or not the AC can put in a full cold and dark state, and from past personal experience they respond pretty quickly, usually within 24 hrs...

https://www.virtualcol.com/products.php?kcmdlnk=contacto

UPDATE: I sent a message to Virualcol support, so we'll see what they have to say. 

Edited by SunDevil56

guys i have edited the sound file with the forward slash but i cant save it? it says i dont have permission!!!???

Edited by asustech

12 minutes ago, asustech said:

guys i have edited the sound file with the forward slash but i cant save it? it says i dont have permission!!!???

Right click on the sound folder, then click properties. When the properties window opens click the security tab. In the security tab edit the permissions so that all the permissions are checked off for all users and click apply. You should be able save your edited sound file now.

2 hours ago, SunDevil56 said:

Right click on the sound folder, then click properties. When the properties window opens click the security tab. In the security tab edit the permissions so that all the permissions are checked off for all users and click apply. You should be able save your edited sound file now.

sweet , thank you

i installed the New HD textures available at simmarket and they are great, looks so much better. 4K textures.

Is there a default GPS in this plane?

Stan

8 hours ago, spilok said:

Is there a default GPS in this plane?

Stan

Yes, it's displayed by default as the co-pilots MFD. It's also available in a pop up window (shift+4).

On 6/22/2019 at 11:13 PM, asustech said:

i installed the New HD textures available at simmarket and they are great, looks so much better. 4K textures.

VC remains extremely poor for 2019 standards.

@SunDevil56 did u get any answer?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Alberto Zanot said:

VC remains extremely poor for 2019 standards.

@SunDevil56 did u get any answer?

Not yet, but I will post any news when the time comes.

While I would tend to agree with you regarding the VC and some other aspects of the Vcol A220, I think you should keep in mind it's a $25 add on, and there are no alternatives for an A220 at the present time, nor are there likely to be in foreseeable future. Personally, i'm fine with the Vcol A220, in spite of it's shortcomings, which I personally am willing to accept considering the price I paid. For those that are not willing to accept the flaws, you can simply delete the aircraft from your hard drive.

On 6/22/2019 at 5:13 PM, asustech said:

I guess I misunderstood what you meant by "installed the New HD textures available at simmarket"

It's not an update/upgrade to the existing default textures, it's a 3rd party payware add on.

it's roughly $14, and covers the default liveries of the -100 model, and is textures for the external model only, it does nothing at all for the VC. Then, if you want the -300 model textures, that's a separate package at another $14, and combined it is more than the entire A220 add on package cost to begin with. Since I don't spend a lot of time looking at rivets on the fuselage in external view, i'll pass on this.

Especially because Gustavo alredy offers some of the default repaints here on avsim as improved variants totally free...

• Upvote 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

On 6/23/2019 at 7:47 AM, SunDevil56 said:

Yes, it's displayed by default as the co-pilots MFD. It's also available in a pop up window (shift+4).

I bought it but.....that's NOT the DEFAULT GPS.   

Stan

Visually not, yes. But it uses the default GPS database, no own database or Navigraph nor Navdata...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

9 hours ago, SunDevil56 said:

I guess I misunderstood what you meant by "installed the New HD textures available at simmarket"

It's not an update/upgrade to the existing default textures, it's a 3rd party payware add on.

it's roughly $14, and covers the default liveries of the -100 model, and is textures for the external model only, it does nothing at all for the VC. Then, if you want the -300 model textures, that's a separate package at another $14, and combined it is more than the entire A220 add on package cost to begin with. Since I don't spend a lot of time looking at rivets on the fuselage in external view, i'll pass on this.

Sim market are a payware site to my knowledge and if I managed to find the textures then I fail to see what you needed to figure out ??? I have checked myself and went to sim market and searched A220 and ta da , there they were.  if the packs were an update from the makers of the A220 I would have said so ....  I said what they were and where they were so others can check it out for themselves ....