Sign in to follow this  
b1bmsgt

Virtualcol A220 Released!

Well, by writing "the new HD textures available at simmarket" you basically implied that they are available there for those who bought the A220 on simmarket (as I did). Sometimes, you get "updates" or additional stuff for a product you bought on simmarket for free. You should have written: "I got myself a copy of the HD texture package for the A220 sold at simmarket", then it would have been totally clear... Anyway, have fun with those overpriced textures. As Scott wrote: if you buy both HD texture packages, the total price for the A220 will be almost 50$, which is simply ridiculous for an addon with this overall quality...

• Upvote 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

13 hours ago, spilok said:

I bought it but.....that's NOT the DEFAULT GPS.   

Stan

As Ank said It's a custom gauge based on the default GPS, my mistake for not being more precise about that.

Anyway, if you really want the default Garmin 500 in a pop up window for the Vcol A220 it's a simple matter to add it to the panel, but other than the Garmin bezel and knobs, it won't offer you any better functionality than the Vcol "custom" GPS gauges. If you're not comfortable editing panel cfg files I can show you how to do it, it's very simple.

Edited by SunDevil56

There is also somewhere a "mod" described how to get the Flight1 GTN750 into the A220 VC. Besides the fact that this is even less realistic, it would at least allow to fly more or less proper procedures with the plane (SID, STAR etc.).

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

15 minutes ago, AnkH said:

There is also somewhere a "mod" described how to get the Flight1 GTN750 into the A220 VC. Besides the fact that this is even less realistic, it would at least allow to fly more or less proper procedures with the plane (SID, STAR etc.).

Yes, by Stefan Schroder... Here is the link to the cfg and ini files.. https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2Ffolder%2Fl57e78859i1pa%2FA220%2BGTN&redir_token=aTiq1vUOYsbJ0WL9Ln6PAuc3nA98MTU2MTU1MjY1NEAxNTYxNDY2MjU0&event=video_description&v=vgL5OZSdso0

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Infact, i cannot get how to make an ils approach with the provided fms.
If i set NAV1 to the ILS frequency, set appr and set nav to drive the plane, it works, but it's far away from comfortable. I do not know every ils freq by mind...

Could somebody please explain me the exact procedures?

Edited by Alberto Zanot

On 7/3/2019 at 1:58 PM, Alberto Zanot said:

Infact, i cannot get how to make an ils approach with the provided fms.
If i set NAV1 to the ILS frequency, set appr and set nav to drive the plane, it works, but it's far away from comfortable. I do not know every ils freq by mind...

Could somebody please explain me the exact procedures?

Hi did you figure this out after? I am wondering the same thing; I’ve been away from flight sim for quite a while and could not figure out how to make ILS Approach with this aircraft. I circled a few different times trying different things and at one point it aligned me but stayed at altitude instead of descending. Any tips or a step by step would be appreciated! 

Edited by dydx

has anybody figured out how to view the whole 2d cockpit.  Mine cuts the bottom half off of my panel.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

One error I found on the A220 was that the gps/src button found  in Vcockpit 03 at gauge 37 was missing from the main  panel.  I added it as:

gauge92=Vcol_a220!ap_navsrc,  616,574,14,14

It was not obvious in its location and took me quite a while to locate .  Found it in the Manual.

This button is necessary if one sets a gps/vor route on the Aviasoft Electronic Book V2, which I  use, and with a FMC.  It does not light up when engaged which I also find annoying.

16 hours ago, asustech said:

Will there be a P3D V5 Coming?

P3D V5 is already out at the LM site.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Nice plane but NOT P3DV5 compatible, needs a 64 lighting system.

2 hours ago, pgde said:

P3D V5 is already out at the LM site.

He's talking about the plane being V5 compatible

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jfmitch said:

He's talking about the plane being V5 compatible

That isn't what was posted.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

My God, this is...I don't know what this is. I can't unsee this video linked above.....