Sign in to follow this  
tstiegler

Low ATC voice level

4 hours ago, zkerr8 said:

yep...this seems to be the answer (for now).  Each time before I fire up P3D, i need to tick the "do-nothing" box.  Even if its already ticked, i select one of the other variables, apply it, and then re-tick the "do-nothing" box.  Its a pain in the word not allowed, especially if you forget to do it before launching P3D - depending on the addon, it can ruin your flightsim experience for that session.  there has to be a better way!

I find that if I forget to reset the sound configuration before loading the sim, I can reset the sound in sim to fix the issue by pressing Q twice. This is after resetting the sound configuration in windows. Hope this helps to not ruin any future flights!

-Tony@PVD

Tony Moore