Sign in to follow this  
Joe.L

Aerosoft a321

WGood evening all,

I know this is probably not the best place to post such a thing but I have literally run out of ideas and I am at my last point in regards to this product. So about a year ago I purchased the Aerosoft A320/21 from Steam, it worked perfectly so I decided to go ahead and purchase the a319 etc. Fast forward a couple of months and I tried to load the aircraft up  and it loaded eventually and was incredibly laggy to the point where it was around 1 FPS and al, the knobs and switches had blue boxes around them. I have emailed the support and we have tried everything from a simple reinstall to trying to repair .net files and updating drivers and everything in between, Matijs I think his name is, has been great in trying to help but we have both ran out of ideas. I am just putting out a last plea to try and help so any assistancewould be appreciated.

regards,

Joe.

Edited by Joe.L
Spelling error

Laptop?  Desktop?  CPU speed?  In order for us to help, we need as much info as possible!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

ok sorry your right, 

FSX:SE

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Integrated  RAMDAC

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor  (12 CPU's) ~3.20 GHz

8.00 GB of RAM

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

DirectX 12

I hope this is all the information that you may require 🙂

Regards,

Joe.

Joe, can you say what addons you installed since the initial installing of the Airbus X?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi Dave,

Quite a few tbh, I don't really know which ones may cause it to interfere with the Aerosoft though as like I said, I have installed the Aerosoft A319 from Just flight with no problems whats so ever. One thing that is strange though as when going into the Simobjects>Airplanes folder I am presented with all four Aerosoft a318/19 folders filled with stuff, however only one Aerosoft A320 CFM, inside a single aircraft.cfg note with nothing inside it.

Can you provide me a link to your post on our website?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

-Aerosoft A318/19 (just flight)

-Rex 4 texture direct+soft clouds

-A few orbx sceneries

-Accu-feel from steam (despite never using it)

-FS labs Concorde X

-PMDG 737/8 NG

-Active sky next

-Avro rj100 (quality wings)

-Quality wings 757-200

-FSPassengers

-Ezdok

Edited by Joe.L

Dave,

It was an email support ticket which was replied by Matijs I think his name was, but it wa just through a quite a few emails 

Edited by Joe.L

Someone posted a similar issue in the Aerosoft forum titled "Blue boxes around all the switches in Aerosoft Airbus."  The person said:  

I've tried reinstalling the plane but no luck,no other planes are affected. Also I'm running DX10 but never had this issue with it before. Some of the switches show through the boxes,its almost like its showing where the clickspots are.

Then later the person said:

Figured it out, I had an issue with my auto gen and had tried to verify FSX via steam well apparently it deleted a bunch of files namely the DX10 fixer's library and then I uninstalled and then reinstalled the DX10 fixer's library the blue squares went away.  Lession for future never use verify program via steam it messes everything up including REX,DX10 fixer Orbx Global ect

Hope this helps.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Ah, I did verify integrity cache, do you think that is what’s that guy is referring to?

Joe,

I think he simply uninstalled and reinstalled DX10 fixer because he's blaming the problem on having Steam verify FSX on his PC.  If you're using the DX10 fixer, suggest uninstalling it and see if this solves the problem.  If you're using the DX10 preview feature of FSX, suggest not using that and see if this solves the problem.  This isn't the solution but a diagnostic step.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library