Sign in to follow this  
Fahad

elevator trim and elevator

hi all i am facing a problem with an overland a340. the problem is right after touchdown my elevator trim and elevator gets locked i can't put the nose wheel down it slams when the aircraft slows to 70 or 60 Knots is there anything i can edit in aircraft.cfg to resolve the issue.

Freeware or payware aircraft?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

autopilot is completely off but flight director is not. i will try to land without flight director and see.

• Like 1

I don’t own the Overland A340 so I’m not sure if it comes with a properly functioning autoland system, but from what you describe, it does sound like some element of either an autoland system, autopilot or flight director is still switched on.

Bill