Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Problems with Orbx FTX AU Control Tower

Anybody got any clues on this problem?  I posted on the Orbx support forum as well... but trying I all my resources.  

I used the FTX AU Control Tower to view AI traffic at a local airport after installing Ultimate Traffic Live.  Very cool for watching AI.   In using the radar, I used the "Fade In" and "Fade Out" options in the radar controls.   I made the radar semi-transparent while doing so.   I finished my session, then later returned to P3D 4.4 (version I use) and found that ALL my pop up windows on ALL sim aircraft are now semi-transparent.    I also found I lost ATC voices.   I can still hear aircraft noises (engines, cockpit sounds) but I get no voice at all for ATC.   These two issues may not be linked but both occurred immediately after using The FTX AU Control Tower - Tall.  

I tried curing this myself by launching the FTX AU Control Tower-Tall and selecting FADE IN.   That seemed to fix it, but on next session, back to same problem.    Next, I went to FTX Central 3.3.60 and did the "Verify files" on the FTX AU traffic.   This didnt help either.  I also find now that the FTX AU Control Towers (both tall and short) now lock up the sim if I try to select them.   I can no longer access these at all.    

I also use Chaseplane for views if this detail makes any difference. 

I need to get my pop up panel visibility back to full opaque and need my ATC voices as well.    Please advise how I can do this. 

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Your 2D panel transparency is controlled by the slider at the bottom right of the menu Options>graphics>display > 2D panel transparency %

I dont know about the other ones , maybe ask ORBX.

Jorge

Edited by aeronauta
  • Like 1