Sign in to follow this  
P_7878

LaGuardia to Kennedy in an ATR 72-500

I tested the Drzewiecki Design New York Airports (that I picked up on-sale today) with an ATR pack I'd purchased from Virtualcol at the end of last year, but had never installed/flown it before. This test-flight is from KLGA to KJFK, a direct distance of only 9nm - the takeoff images are at day and the touchdown images at dusk. Thanks for viewing and hope you like them. [Drzewiecki(KLGA/KJFK),Vcol(ATR),REX]

54vlYH.png

DxZUJ2.png

Szxpd3.png

50CObr.png

mtE9sp.png

TO0A3b.png

Oxt2YU.png

9QN3UL.png

iAdzeE.png

iXxIaT.png

q6FIB5.png

ZDB8cA.png

X96WyM.png

70QzOT.png

DbIzn8.png

yFNSTP.png

NtRASc.png

HtEg3V.png

htXisw.png

Phi2Sk.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Very nice flight, P_7878. You mentioned that you got the scenery today on sale. Can you tell me, where it is on sale right now? I want to buy their Seattle scenery for XP11.  Many thanks

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Thanks, Bernd!

It was from the FS PilotShop...but sales could be at other sites possibly too. BTW, not a 50% sale or such...🙂...but a SALE nonetheless. If you are interested in Seattle City for XP...it’s in there...enjoy...

Edited by P_7878

Great pictures!  I have flown on the ATR twice in my business career, like the Dash, I loved the aircraft for its high wing which made out the window views lovely.  I also enjoyed my two flights on the Shorts for the same reason, the high wing, and the flights I made on the BAE 146 way back when via Aircal and PSA.  And I will never forget my Cessna flights or my light sport Allegro trainer too, all high wing and offering fabulous views out the windows...

John

• Like 1

Thanks, John. Yes, I agree, I have travelled in ATR once or maybe twice (enjoyable window-seat view), and also recall, on one occasion, the landing was so extra-ordinarily smooth that I didn't even know we had landed...(of course it could mean an expert pilot). But, Dash8, I never got to fly in......