Sign in to follow this  
jeanl2

Lines across some aircraft in P3DV4.4

I'm getting what looks like horizon lines across some aircraft. I have tried deleting the Shaders folder and Prepar3D.CFG so that the sim will regenerate new ones and this didn't work. I even went throught the trouble of reinstalling the ENTIRE sim, then after reinstalling it and all my addons, i tried doing a long haul and my sim crashed while in cruise, and after that, the lines came back. This is very annoying because i can't get screenshots taken without this stupid line across my planes. Also, my F-16 is invisible, which leads me to think that it has something to do with PBR. I posted a thread in the official forums a while back, but i'm still not able to resolve this issue.

Here's a picture:

sNtyKTl.jpg

This doesn't happen on some aircraft like the iFly 747:

cquTMmi.jpg