Sign in to follow this  
birdguy

Looking for a fighter...

I want an FA/18 or F-16 for P3DV4 that has a simple startup procedure.  Just press ctl+e and go.  I don't want to spend half my time searching for a dozen switches in the cockpit to get the thing started.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Me too............

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

4 hours ago, birdguy said:

I want an FA/18 or F-16 for P3DV4 that has a simple startup procedure.  Just press ctl+e and go.  I don't want to spend half my time searching for a dozen switches in the cockpit to get the thing started.

Noel

While the VRS Superbug is not considered a “simple” plane, you can load it with the engines already running, however the start sequence is VERY simple and only takes a few minutes if you chose to start cold and dark. Of course you don’t have to use or learn all the features or systems it comes with and can just fly it around casually, but at least if you desire to dive deeper into it later in, you can do so at your leisure.

The only caveat is the Superbug is only available for the Academic version of P3D at regular pricing.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

These guys have been doing the F-18 for quite some time: https://www.fsxblueangels.com

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

Thanks guys.  That FA-18 is just the ticket.  I'll base it at China Lake.  I like that red and white livery.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.