Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

JustSim NICE COTE D'AZUR

Question.

The new 4.4 update?

I paid for the v4 update do I need to pay again for 4.4 version??

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

UPDATE OFFER

If you previously purchased JUSTSIM - NICE COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT - LFMN FSX P3D or JUSTSIM - NICE COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT - LFMN FSX P3D at simMarket, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 6.20 only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!

Capture.png

Edited by tooting
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Yes Pete, but I paid for the "update" to v4, so I have to pay for another update to 4.4 that's paying x2 for the v4 and again for 4.4?  Really!

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

It's indeed a sad story. Next payment will be due for the update to 5.0 for sure. I am in the same boat. Bought it now trice in anticipation of ORBX Cote d' Azure which seemingly turned into vaporware since. 

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hi,

I have bought my copy at theflightsimstore.

I have sent a message to justsim to now how I can get the update, and pay 6.2€ +VAT, but no answer...

Regards

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

They always say that it is simmarket's fault because they want to charge for updates. But then I don't know, why they can't just build their own installer. Although are there a ton of other developers who deliver free updates on simmarket all the time.

JustSim sceneries are really not good enough to pay for them several times.

• Upvote 2

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

3 hours ago, yvesamuel said:

Hi,

I have bought my copy at theflightsimstore.

I have sent a message to justsim to now how I can get the update, and pay 6.2€ +VAT, but no answer...

Regards

Yves

I did too but that ship has sailed and sank in the harbor.

NAX669.png

27 minutes ago, officercrockey said:

JustSim sceneries are really not good enough to pay for them several times.

Maybe not Flytampa level, but they are prolific and they definitely are not bad.  They have filled many gaps which had been around for ages.  Even with the upgrade fees, it does not take you to an unreasonable total cost.  If it means keeping them in business and developing more airports, this is one developer I would support.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Am not paying again....once was Ok but twice is taking the mick. I can live without it.

3 minutes ago, ErichB said:

They have filled many gaps which had been around for ages. 

This, plus the fact that they usually speed to release an airport that was already announced by another developer, just to be first...

Honestly, without this "tactics", nobody would buy JustSim sceneries...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

8 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Maybe not Flytampa level, but they are prolific and they definitely are not bad.  They have filled many gaps which had been around for ages.  Even with the upgrade fees, it does not take you to an unreasonable total cost.  If it means keeping them in business and developing more airports, this is one developer I would support.

Finally one to say it. FT or FB need a year or longer to make an airport. Granted, these are real masterpieces, but not eyerone needs masterpieces with modelled restrooms and burgers on the counter everywhere. I am quite happy with having a mix to choose from, and in some places I am thankful for a Just Flight airport instead of a dull default one.

What I am unhappy with is having marketed this as being compatible to ORBX Cote d' Azure from the beginning until today, which certainly is kind of a promise this will be ready within the foreseeable future. Which, according to the ORBX forum, is still not within reach.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I will wait for the 4.5 version update, with tons of another small items solved. <- Jokin' 🤣

Like Nyx, i paid the first update, won't pay more.

Base: 24,08€ (incl. tax)

1 Update: 6,05€ (incl. tax)

2 Update: 7,50€ (incl. tax)

LFMN = 36.63€ (incl. tax)

Are we crazy?

Edited by Ekim
Joke

Miguel Leandro

9 minutes ago, Ekim said:

I will wait for the 4.5 version update, with tons of another small items solved. 

Like Nyx, i paid the first update, won't pay more.

Base: 24,08€ (incl. tax)

1 Update: 6,05€ (incl. tax)

2 Update: 7,50€ (incl. tax)

LFMN = 36.63€ (incl. tax)

Are we crazy?

Everyone will set their own threshold for 'worth'.  You are only crazy if you blow through your own thresholds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

I agree completely.... I started out with v4 a couple of months ago, and just upgraded to v4.4.

To be honest, IMO v4 was quite good on it's own, but the 6 euro update to v4.4 was well worth it to me for the custom GSX profile and PBR features alone, the other enhancements were just a bonus.

I have a number of these JustSim airport scenery's, and I think they represent a great value for the money, the EDDH and EDDL scenery's in particular are among my favorites, and I for one hope this dev will continue to expand their offerings...😎

• Like 1

Justsim can kiss my grits. I didn't buy a subscription to LFMN scenery.

For some reason, this really stuck in my craw. How many times do I have to buy this? Man, I think I'll just uninstall this scenery and forget it ever existed.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS