Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

JustSim NICE COTE D'AZUR

Wait till 4.5 is released will we have to purchase an update for EBBR.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

2 hours ago, ErichB said:

Everyone will set their own threshold for 'worth'.  You are only crazy if you blow through your own thresholds.

Don't know where he got this, but I didn't pay any tax, and the v4 base cost me 14.93 euro, then i've added the v4.4 update @ 6.20 euro, so the total was 21.30 euro, or just under $24 USD, and it was well worth it to me.. 

39 minutes ago, SunDevil56 said:

Don't know where he got this, but I didn't pay any tax, and the v4 base cost me 14.93 euro, then i've added the v4.4 update @ 6.20 euro, so the total was 21.30 euro, or just under $24 USD, and it was well worth it to me.. 

SimMarket adds your countrie's taxes to the final amount. 

The prices i wrote are with my local taxes, so my final price.

You bought the airport with some special discount because it cost 19€ without taxes in the regular price.

But as Erich says, its up to your own threshold.

Miguel Leandro

In some way, they improved the airport using PBR materials for the ground polygons and 3D objects, which is something particular for P3Dv4.4+. I don´t really think it´s a bad deal for 6.2 Euro.

Cheers, Ed

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

18 minutes ago, edpatino said:

In some way, they improved the airport using PBR materials for the ground polygons and 3D objects, which is something particular for P3Dv4.4+. I don´t really think it´s a bad deal for 6.2 Euro.

Cheers, Ed

Agreed. The runway, taxi way, and parking area textures look much sharper to me...

Just a week or so ago I flew into LFMN using P3Dv4.4. I purchased the upgrade for P3Dv4. In v4.4 it looked exactly as it did in previous versions of P3Dv4 as far as I could tell. I am satisfied with LFMN without the v4.4 update, so won't be buying it. I am assuming those complaining about the cost to upgrade realize they don't have to upgrade to use it in v4.4, right? As long as I can use the product I purchased I'm satisfied. Some developers will charge for minor updates, some won't, and I'll base my future purchase decisions on that information.

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

I see it like this: I bought it with a list of specs at time x (P3D v4.1). They upgraded the product several times and I can decide to use the upgrades (=Development time) by buying them or leave them out. Also LFMN worked for me with P3D 4.4 without any upgrades. Every developper is free to create there own "business" and "pricing". If less people buy the upgades, maybe they will change there policy (or not). So it´s up to you! 

Regards

Marcus

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

20 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Yes Pete, but I paid for the "update" to v4, so I have to pay for another update to 4.4 that's paying x2 for the v4 and again for 4.4?  Really!

Good point dave I see what you mean

14ppkc-6.png

I don't have this scenery, but would have been very interesting in purchasing it. However, after reading this kind of milarkey goes on with the developer, I won't bother. I don't like this kind of nonsense.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I've just looked at this airport on SimMarket and none of the reviews mention paying and then paying again. Rather than post here why not write a review and express your dissatisfaction at the extra cost for each update?

That might have a bigger influence on potential customers, the author and SimMarket than posting here.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I just did that Ray and it's not showing. Then noted, "We reserve the right to delete or not publish your review without further notice."

BTW it was not rude just pointed out how many times they want you to pay for this.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

For a sub-version, there should not be an additional payment. First time I heard of this policy.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

11 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I just did that Ray and it's not showing. Then noted, "We reserve the right to delete or not publish your review without further notice."

BTW it was not rude just pointed out how many times they want you to pay for this.

That's out of order. I used to have LFMN in FSX and have been considering a version for P3D but I won't support this policy of additional payment for each point release.

I see the developer doesn't even bother with a dedicated web page. Just a FaceBook account. I suppose you could post your complaint there if you have a FB account. Relying on FB for your public visibility is out of order. How do people without FB post their feelings? Here I suppose.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

My review has just gone live!

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

21 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

My review has just gone live!

Ouch.  LOL