Sign in to follow this  
antoniointini

Chase Plane Licenses

Hi there,

I made a mistake of trying to install Chase Plane on my Laptop to run FSX, because my desktop was out of order. When I fixed the desktop, and tried to use it there, I got the message that I had to reset my license, because I cannot use it in two PCs. Fair enough. I want to buy a new license, but apparently I am not able to do it with the same account. 

Do I need to create a new e-mail account to buy a new license? (if so, that's very user unfriendly, I have to say)

Another issue: what is the procedure to buy this new license and install in the laptop, considering that it is apparently connected to the PC's license? I want the current license to be linked to the destkop, because I have other products besides Chase Plane.

Best regards

Edited by antoniointini

Just in case somebody looks for a similar answer in the future, I solved the issue of conflict with multiple licenses with Chase Plane: bought EZDok v3 for my laptop. 

Hi Antonio,

This is a User-to-User forum. For issues about licenses, I recommend you contact us directly through our website.

To have multiple licenses, you must have 2 email addresses and have 2 separate accounts. Please contact us if you need help setting this up.

Note that we can sync camera presets across multiple accounts so you don't end up with multiple preset libraries to manage.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42