Sign in to follow this  
KBUR

One more surprise: Turbo Arrow announced

Great news. One of my favourite aircraft in X-Plane.

• Like 1

7EpmRi.jpg

gNdoxb.jpg

kY3YDY.jpg

mIgiJe.jpg

• Like 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

The developer has just released a few more teaser photos, focusing on detail and paint schemes.

oOW1br.jpg

Jj1kXw.jpg

Ml2A39.jpg

y256M1.jpg

Q5ON4S.jpg

LLXkJm.jpg

9IIE9h.jpg

5Obm4r.jpg

hHtmBw.jpg

XtF7SG.jpg

vCqDfH.jpg

mKP9ho.jpg

1dCgBW.jpg

• Like 2

Devons rig

Is this coming on Steam first or as a DVD for the stand alone installation I wonder?

6 minutes ago, AOB said:

Is this coming on Steam first or as a DVD for the stand alone installation I wonder?

Probably just buy online like any other plane for FSX or X-plane.

Devons rig

Wow. Still have high hopes for AFS2. I hope we see True Earth GB soon

When is this being released? I was expecting it to be out by now. 

• Upvote 1

It's on final..... Just some tweaks......

• Like 2

Devons rig

It's out! Hopefully it was worth the wait. Probably going to get it provided initial impressions from others are favorable. It's exactly the type of aircraft I've missed in AFS2.

Edited by AdvancedFollower
  • Like 1

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

8 hours ago, Flamingpie said:

Update: bought the Arrow and it's by far the best GA so far in AFS2. Imho. Take note: I do love Pipers anyway. 😉 It's a lot better (again imho) than the Duchess (which is uninstalled): far better sound, far better handling, far better looks, far better everything. Really love the Arrow! And it only takes around 15 edits in the tmd to create a default cold and dark state so... I am happy with it!

If you are in need of a better than default GA aircraft for AFS2 and only want to buy one, get the Arrow. If you have too much money you might also get the Duchess and the just released C152 but the Arrow beats them all. Imho. I don't own the C152 so I am not sure if it is up to par with the Arrow or not but imho Cessna's are boring and the C152 must be the most boring of them all. 😜 As I said, I prefer Pipers. 😉 It's nice to (finally) have options now though!

I'm just the opposite. I'm a Cessna pilot, and I always thought that Pipers were boring........that is, until I started flying the Arrow. I have to totally agree with you that the Arrow is the most beautiful of them all so far. Justflight is doing an incredible job with their aircraft. I have the 152 as well, and it is the most beautiful 150/152 I have ever seen and flown. When I view it in the sim, I feel like I'm looking at the real deal. They did an outstanding job on this one as well. I can't wait to see what else comes down the line from them. They have definitely re-sparked my interest in AeroflyFS, and their X-Plane, P3D, and FSX versions are just as incredible. Oh, and the C152 is NOT boring, the Tomshawk is.😄

• Like 2