Sign in to follow this  
Taxelrod

GTN750 / C172SP goes crazy entering holds

I’m running the latest release of the RXP GTN750 (from two days ago or so), xplane 11.32v2, and the non-G1000 C172.  All works well with the autopilot with the big exception of holds and procedure turns.  The GTN display will show that the hold is coming up, show the correct entry path on the map, and announce a turn ahead to the proper heading.  When the moment arrives, though, it almost always turns in the opposite direction and then gets ever more confused.  Same with procedure turns.  I’d guess the connection to the autopilot is somehow reversed, but it follows complex GPS routings without trouble.

Any thoughts most welcome.  This is making IFR practice with this setup pretty tough!

I’m happy to report that this problem is likely restricted to the C172SP. Performs flawlessly with the x-plane Baron.  I now have a reasonable training setup, though it’s sure been awhile since I’ve flown a twin in real life.  It’s coming back...

Hi,

There is a remaining bug in the latest version when you load an aircraft cold and dark and we're finalizing the fix (and tests) prior releasing it. The bug might have had an impact as well when flying with the C172?!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)