Sign in to follow this  
rwilson881

PHENOM 300 FOR P3DV2 NOW IN P3DV4 NO START

Is there a way to get a V2 phenom to start in V4?

Ready to taxi - NO JOY

even if I select cold and dark and try to do it myself I can't get it to start.

UGH

Thanks

Ron

If the engines spool up but there is no ignition, it is probably the Mixture Lean setting is enabled, maybe by the last aircraft used. Try the keystrokes for mixture rich (CTRL+SHFT+F4) while the engines are spooling, or use CTRL - E (start engines automatically).

If those don't work, switch to another aircraft and once it started, switch back to the P300. Once the Phenom starts, shut it down, save the scenario, then reload it and it should work.

Good luck,

Jorge

Regards,

Jorge

i9 10900KF 5.3 \ ASUS Maximus Hero XII \ GigaByte RTX 2080Ti GAMING OC 11GB \ 32GB G.SKILL Z DDR4 3200MHZ \ ASUS ROG 34" UHD monitor\
Samsung 950 PRO M.2 NVME 500GB C Drive \ 4 - 1TB Samsung 860 EVO \ Windows 10 PRO v2004 \ P3DV4.5 \ P3DV5 \ MSFS 2020 PD Ed. \
Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder 1600M FCS \ Saitek Pro PZ45 Throttle Quadrant \ Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Jorge

No-joy with either suggestion. The Crt+shf+F4 causes the 'off' label to go out on the engines and a rapid egt but the engines never light and the off lights just comes back on.

I'm going to guess that this version must not work with P3DV4.

I'll have to look into it some more

I doubt that Carenado support will be off any help. everyone says they are useless..

thanks for the reply.

Ron

"PHENOM 300 FOR P3DV2 NOW IN P3DV4 NO START"

Not sure if this has anything to do with your problem or not as I have P3D v. 3.4xx. If you are trying to use this aircraft in P3D v.4 and it worked in P3D v.2-- just remember version 4 is 64 bit and P3D version 2 is still 32 bit. If you do not have an updated installer for the Phenom 300 that includes P3D version 4, you may have to go to where you purchased this aircraft and download the updated installer. This is just an idea I have, hope you get this sorted out.

Raymie  

Current version of the Phenom 300 is V2.1. I can't remember if this version was for P3D v4 or Synthetic Vision compatibility.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe