Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone use Affinity Photo in lieu of Photoshop?

I am looking for a repaint tutorial using Affinity Photo.

Edited by michelh

If people do not use Affinity Photo then can someone point me out to Photoshop tutorials on repaint if there is any. Affinity Photo loads all the PSD files with the layers intact and the program work in a similar way.

I think its a good idea starting  visiting the Re-Painting FAQ ( and read ALL questions and answers) 

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Did that but since I am not a graphic artist, I was just wondering if there were a full tutorial somewhere using Affinity Photo.

Thanks anyway for your reply.

Sorry but you were actually asking for a tutorial for Photoshop.

If people do not use Affinity Photo then can someone point me out to Photoshop tutorials on repaint if there is 

Keep in mind there is no difference between painting skins in Photoshop or any other paintingprogram.

Painting is painting and to do that you need basic knowledge about the painting programs you are using.
In other words ,when you can paint in Photoshop or Paintshop, you can paint in any program, basics are the same..
Answers to specific questions about painting skins you can find in the FAQ.( mostly explained within Photoshop) 

Explanations about how to use a paintingprograms are available at the websites for that specific programs.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

I mainly use Affinity Photo in conjunction with ImageMagick 7.0 for my repainting. I think that Paint.net is also a good paint program.  If I just want to look at something I've found DXTBmp to be best. 

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam