Sign in to follow this  
edpatino

P3Dv4.4 crashes on Exit - kernelbase.dll errors

3 hours ago, Luke said:

Did you restart P3D after setting that option, and did it occur (and was the setting retained) on a subsequent P3D load/shutdown?

Cheers!

Yes pressed the save option restarted P3D option was still ticked.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

10 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Yes pressed the save option restarted P3D option was still ticked.

yea   hard  thing  top  track  down this  issues,   hope  you get it  fixed if  it  crashes  on exit  than its not  as  bad if  it  ctd  during  a  flight,  maybe  time  to update to win10😀

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

22 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

yea   hard  thing  top  track  down this  issues,   hope  you get it  fixed if  it  crashes  on exit  than its not  as  bad if  it  ctd  during  a  flight,  maybe  time  to update to win10😀

After I installed 26 airports last night and I open and close P3D every time to check, the list of P3D crashed was.....lol.

I am 100% sure its a GSXv2 as Umberto says it's a call that W7 does not like on exit. So as long as it's on close down it does not matter if I did not open the view report you would not know! well, that's not totally true I can tell because it takes a few more seconds to see CP close itself.

Will get a new PC later this year already speced it. 9700@5.1, 2070 W10 etc....PC's are so expensive these days....saving.

Thanks for the thought Peter, that's kind of you.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

8 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

After I installed 26 airports last night and I open and close P3D every time to check, the list of P3D crashed was.....lol.

I am 100% sure its a GSXv2 as Umberto says it's a call that W7 does not like on exit. So as long as it's on close down it does not matter if I did not open the view report you would not know! well, that's not totally true I can tell because it takes a few more seconds to see CP close itself.

Will get a new PC later this year already speced it. 9700@5.1, 2070 W10 etc....PC's are so expensive these days....saving.

as  I  said  as  long  it  crashes  on  exit    doesn't  really  matter  really yea   I  went  with a new  pc early  last year   after I decided  to  switch  to  p3d  I  decided  to  go  for  a  new  pc,  and  off  course  win10 comes  with it,  don't  know  why  some  users  are  against  it.  Should have  gone   to win 10  long time  ago , good  luck  in  your  next  build

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

20 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Dave  someone  just  posted  on  your  post (fsdt)  with  a possible  fix   to  your  issue

Edited by pete_auau

Peter kelberg

30 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

Dave  someone  just  posted  on  your  post (fsdt)  with  a possible  fix   to  your  issue

DDU and reinstall. Sadly I had already done that.

I flew for days in P3d V4.5 HF1 in Win 7 64 without errors. As soon as I installed my FSDT airports, I got addon manager error & the kernelbase.dll error on exit. I disabled RTT immediately after initial installation and still saw the errors.

I'm not about to upgrade to win 10 just to get rid of a few errors in the windows log. Even win 10 users see errors and experience CTDs. I also doubt that an updated graphics driver is going to fix this error.

FSDT should get its act together.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

I flew for days in P3d V4.5 HF1 in Win 7 64 without errors. As soon as I installed my FSDT airports, I got addon manager error & the kernelbase.dll error on exit. I disabled RTT immediately after initial installation and still saw the errors.

I'm not about to upgrade to win 10 just to get rid of a few errors in the windows log. Even win 10 users see errors and experience CTDs. I also doubt that an updated graphics driver is going to fix this error.

FSDT should get its act together.

They basically said its a W7 thing and washed there hands of it.

22 hours ago, Nyxx said:

They basically said its a W7 thing and washed there hands of it.

Thant's ridiculous! No user should be forced to update an OS to get an addon working properly, especially when the new OS was NOT a requirement when the addon was purchased. FSDT should have left GSX well enough alone for those who did NOT want to upgrade to the latest and greatest versions.

Highly unlikely that I'll ever buy another FSDT airport again.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.