Sign in to follow this  
bofhlusr

Does the 310R have trim animation>

What about the new version?  This should be in the elevator (rear) section of the plane.That would be the section that moves outside the plane when you press Numlock 7 or Numlock 8. Thank you.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

12 minutes ago, oneleg said:

What about the new version?  This should be in the elevator (rear) section of the plane.That would be the section that moves outside the plane when you press Numlock 7 or Numlock 8. Thank you.

???  Not clear. What is your question?  Few simulator enthusiasts rely on keyboard key presses.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

12 hours ago, oneleg said:

Yes it does. The C310R Redux has modeled the trimtab on the starboard side of the horizontal stabilizer's elevator.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Sorry, I have a typo. I meant the Numlock 7 or Numlock 1.

@fppilot see @n4gix's reply. I'm trying to run FS on a laptop and would rather not carry a joystick or another device when I travel around. Yes, I have a joystick (several actually). By the way, I just started using the mouse as yoke.  I found out that the mouse as yoke works for me absent a joystick. My next learning project is to figure out if I can adequatelycontrol FS with the laptop's touchpad. It'll take some getting used to but I think it is do-able (hopefully).

@n4gix I hope you are right. I bought that version (Redux) on sale and it is just waiting for me to download and install in my PC. But what about for the previous version, the non-Redux one? 

Side issue:  I can't find it in the Carenado 182RG either. I've checked pictures of the real life 182RG. I think the trim animation is missing in their version of that model. I tried to contact tech support but did not get a reply. In fact, I bought it twice. One for the boxed FS version and the other one for the Steam version.  Both are missing the trim animation (I think).

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

I built the aircraft so I am very certain that I didn't leave out the trim tab on either the FSX or the P3D versions. BTW, unlike other developers, we offer one installer for all FSX and P3D versions.

There is only one tab on the right elevator. Here I have it trimmed "up". Keep in mind that tabs work the opposite from the elevator(s). Tab up = climb, tab down = descend.

fsx_olQ6gO0qkE.png

Fr. Bill    

Thank you!

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

I wanted to finally download and install the 310R but couldn't remember exactly where I purchased it during the holidays. After a lot of searching in my Inbox I found the website where I bought it.  But now the bad news, apparently, I didn't buy it after all.

While I have the email receipt from the purchase, I can't find the  link for how to download the 310R.  I checked my source of funds and apparently the sale never went through. 

Out of curiosity -- as the developer of the 310R, have you had any dealings with this site?  

P.S. Are we talking about the same plane?  It's the one that Milviz is selling right?  A picture (#6 I think on the product's screenshot gallery) on the Milviz website does not show that tab on the elevator. What am I missing? 

Edited by 188AHC
Removed link to illegal seller per Milviz request

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

That site is selling our stuff (along with everyone else's) illegally.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

MOD... PLEASE remove the site link from that post above.  

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

My bad.  It was the incorrect pricing on the site that fooled me...

My apologies...

Also, the pics are old.  The trim tab is there.

Edited by Milviz

8 hours ago, oneleg said:

P.S. Are we talking about the same plane?  It's the one that Milviz is selling right?  A picture (#6 I think on the product's screenshot gallery) on the Milviz website does not show that tab on the elevator. What am I missing? 

The boss already answered, but honestly if you want the C310R Redux your best option in my opinion is to buy from Milviz directly. BTW, even at the other vendor's site, their picture #35 does show the elevator trim tab in use:

D7YLN.png

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

Thank you. That is a beautiful picture.

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1