I'm running LNMap with my P3D4, it is ok except that the Icons for 'Show simulator aircraft position' and 'show simulator AI and boats icon' is also frozen.

Does anybody know what have tom do to activate them. I have already tried re-installing LNMap, but that didn't help the situation.

Cheers

John

8 hours ago, fautleyj said:

I'm running LNMap with my P3D4, it is ok except that the Icons for 'Show simulator aircraft position' and 'show simulator AI and boats icon' is also frozen.

The icons are disabled if you're not connected to a simulator. Some are also disabled if you're in the opening screen of the sim, i.e. not in the aircraft.

Alex

Thx Alex, but the icons are disabled, even when I'm connected to the sim and in the cockpit ????

Thanks for your reply

John

Strange. Can you see your aircraft on the map? That is default. It should be visible if you zoom there manually.

Try to rename the LNM settings folder ABarthel temporarlly: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel

Maybe something is messed up in the settings file.

Alex

Hi Alex. Thx for your input. No I can't see the a/c on the map. I have looked in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel. but there is no 'settings folder' when I open ABarthel

Thank you

John

Hi Alex. Thanks for your perseverance. Much appreciated. Sorry, I can't see how to attach the image on the 'submit reply' page. How do I attach the jpeg screen shot please.

Cheers.

John

Thanks Randy, but this is far too complicated for me and I don't have Flikr,but thx for your input anyways.

John 

Spoiler

@fautleyj Hi John,

the easiest way is to send me the screenshot and probably log and settings file attached to an email. The email contact address is on my home page (see my signature).

The .ini and .log files are linked in the "About Little Navmap" dialog. Clicking will open them in a text editor. Save the files to another place and attach them to the email.

Alex