Sign in to follow this  
justind95

ezca v3 issue zooming out from VC

Hello,

I am running p3d v4.4 with ezca v3 pro v3.0.1.53. 

When in the VC of any aircraft and i click the mouse wheel and use it to zoom out, the zoom continues outside the cockpit and distorts the entire field of view. 

46775313814_5d64976e0e_b.jpg

i have tried deleting the camera cfg and running the ezca config file again however neither helped 

Would greatly appreciate any assistance

justin

Edited by justind95

1 hour ago, justind95 said:

I have tried deleting the camera cfg and running the ezca config file again however neither helped 

Would greatly appreciate any assistance

It's not clear what kind of help you want - just zoom back in. You have zoomed out to 0.05x, which is way too far. That's what P3D limits you to 0.3x, and from you account I am presuming EZCA doesn't impose the same limit. You will get similar results with P3D if you enable Wide View Aspect Ratio, but either way the solution is just not to zoom out so far.

Edited by MarkDH

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

3 hours ago, justind95 said:

When in the VC of any aircraft and i click the mouse wheel and use it to zoom out, the zoom continues outside the cockpit and distorts the entire field of view.  

Hi!

If the problem with the zoom remains after updating the EZCA, then set the zoom manually using the plus and minus keys and through the File menu do "Update Camera set".

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Yep - that's why I no longer use it.

Cheers
bs

• Upvote 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Had same problem yesterday. Delete the cam made another one. It works fine. Luv the head shakes.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

thanks for all the replies. I updated ezca and the same distortion exists, however using the mouse to zoom out while in external views seems to work much better than before.

I am still a little unclear as to how i can limit the extent of zoom while in the VC using the ezca interface. I suppose the issue is not a big deal, as long as i dont zoom out too far but it would be nice to know how i can limit the extent of zooming out before the distortion occurs. Apologies if this seems very trivial, i am new to the whole thing.

Many thanks again,
Justin 

Have you posted in the ezca forum?

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

1 hour ago, justind95 said:

but it would be nice to know how i can limit the extent of zooming out before the distortion occurs

I use the 'virtual walls ' button along with the 'walk around' camera control and use the up/ down and side ways keyboard buttons to move around.

bob