Sign in to follow this  
Jellybaby

Fatal Error On transmit after changing new agency Frequency

Hello Everyone 

I am running Prepar3D v4.4 with VoxATC v7.42 and Active Sky P3D4 on Networking.

Everything is updated using fsaerodata and Navigraph softwares with Cycle 1904

i encounters some issue with one Leg of Flight From OMDB to OBBI when i start my flight everything run smooth from push back all the way to descend once the VoxATC switch me to Bahrain Approach with Frequency which is 119.100 i dial it and transmit i got Fatal Error without respond from the agency after i tried to change the Frequency to Bahrain tower and transmit i hear the tower report message Go a head with no further instructions. 

After I disabled VoxATC and enable it still Fatal Error. 

I flew the opposite Leg from OBBI to OMDB everything runs Smooth from push back to land and taxi to gate without any issue.

after i flew on different Flight plan still the issue exists.

any idea and Help Please could someone help me to fix this issue.

Thanks 

Best Regards

Edited by Jellybaby

I assume that you do not have a 3rd party version of OBBI installed. This "misbehavior" on the part of VOXATC has been noted before for a few other airports. The difference between fsaerodata and the stock version of OBBI is that the fsaerodata version adds a second approach frequency (119.1) and deletes a second ground frequency (121.675). You should first make sure that you don't have any 3rd party versions of OBBI referenced in your scenery library. ORBX Vector and AI traffic add-ons tend to add large numbers of airports without the user being aware of the addition. I just checked ORBX Vector and all it adds is an amendment to the airport boundary, so that shouldn't be an issue.

The only thing that I can suggest is to add a STAR transition waypoint to your flightplan. There are 4 transition waypoints for OBBI (DENO1, KOBK1, LADA1 and SOGT1) and each will work for both runway 12 and runway 30. See if you get a different result.

Hello

First thanks for reply 

I did a flight on Same Route from OMDB to OBBI with adding STAR Transition SOGT1 still the problem exist once I pass Waypoint SOLOB that before SOGAT VoxATC Switch me to Bahrain Approach on 119.10 I get Fatal Error Disable

Flying the same IFR flightplan, I get the exact same result - FATAL ERROR. What I did was to continue flying and edit the flightplan to change it to VFR and the aircraft altitude (6000 AMSL). Then I renabled VOXATC. I did a position report and Bahrain Center gave me an new squawk code.. I was then directed to report airport in sight, which I did and then handed off to the tower. I was cleared to land and everything went went great until I was told by the tower to report clear of runway. At that point, there was a handoff to ground, but VOXATC went silent.  Here's what the error log says for the IFR flight:

ATSO exception Enumeration already finished.    at System.Collections.ArrayList.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.get_Current()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ASSAppHandover.SetupVectoredApproachCircleToLand(Runway rwWithApp, Runway rwForWind)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ASSAppHandover.SetupCircleToLand()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ASSAppHandover.MessageEnd()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.RadioMessageImpl.Dispatch(RTOperator op)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ATSO.HandleIncoming()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ATSO.Run()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.TerminalATSO.Run()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ATSOWorker.ActiveRun()

I can only guess what that all means. The first error looks to me like VOXATC can't establish vectors to final. VOXATC was attempting to read all the valid approaches for the correct runway given the wind direction and for some reason it failed to do so. The .NET library is throwing the exception (System.Collections.ArrayList.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.get_Current()), so there is either an error in one of the myriad of approaches to OBBI or possibly just a bug in VOXATC. I checked a number of the approach plates for OBBI and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but there are a lot of approaches. I also wonder if the VOXATC folder that contains the Level D Navigraph data is not needed when using fsaerodata. I had previously asked Jose Rubio, the developer of fsaerodata about that and he didn't know either.

Let me think about this some more.

Thanks 

I appreciate your help and your time 

I will try to change the flight plan route the one i am using is taken from (Route Finder) website.

I will create another one with different route and see what is going to happen.

that is strange behavior from VoxATC.

I don’t know what is reason is it from Approach Frequency or from Waypoint that i am flying over.

I hope the issue will be solved from FsAerodata in the next Cycle.

VoxATC Developers do not provide any update for the amazing product.

I tried to contact them many times they do not respond to me since a year

1 hour ago, Jellybaby said:

I will try to change the flight plan route the one i am using is taken from (Route Finder) website.

I will create another one with different route and see what is going to happen.

I don't think that changing the route will matter. Try starting from an airport to the NW of OBBI instead.

On 4/3/2019 at 6:40 PM, Jellybaby said:

I hope the issue will be solved from FsAerodata in the next Cycle.

See my recent post in the thread that you started on the fsaerodata official support forum.